Special chapter (12)

Warning⚠️: chapter might be too sexual for immature readers, warning 🔞

Baekhyun throw you on the bed and suck your lips and with his sweet adorable lips and suck your neck. He unclasped your bra with his hands and throw it down on the floor and slowly going down his way to one of your breast and suck it hard making you moan, he caressed your stomach and rubbed your area and you moan hard. "It's okay jagiya just moan loudly this room is soundproof so it ok to shout no one will hear!" He said and rubbed you back and forth. "Ahh...mm...ahhhh." You moan and he smirk. He slide your panties down to your foot and you was so wet he slowly insert 3 fingers in you and you clutch the sheets tightly and he still kissing you to distract the pain.

After some minutes he took his hands out and lick is seductively, he positioned himself on top of you and he smirked, "are you ready babe?" He said and you nod. He insert his area and you put your hands around his neck and he thrust more deeper, you moan and he moan softly. "Baby, I want to hear your voice now." He said and you quickly moan loudly, he insert it in and out and you scream his name. "Baekhyunnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!" You shout and he smile. He rode you for some minutes and rolled on the other side of the bed. It took 4 hours for Baekhyun to do every step.

"Goodnight jagiya!" He said and you moved closer to him and he hug you in his embraced. "Goodnight too baby!" You said and he kissed your crown. The sunbeam through the curtains and you woke up cause Baekhyun shake you to wake up. "Finally you woke up now!" He said and kissed your cheeks. "Why?" You said with tired voice and he smile. "I need it now?" He smirked "What you need?" You rubbed your eyes and looked at him.

"I need it now, I need you in me!!!" He shout and you pout. "Aren't you tired? Where did you get your stamina from?" You said getting up and pushed your hair back. "What are you? Horny?" You raised your brows and he nod, he took your hand and he let you sit on his hip and he slowly thrust them, "ahhhh...mm....ahhhhh!" You moan and you look at him and he pleaded you with his eyes, you can't say no cause his adorable puppy eyes always makes you gave up everything for him.

You just nod and thrust your hip with him and he guided you, you slowly feel that he need it, you quickly grab his crotch and caressed it, he moan softly like a puppy. You smiled hearing his moan, you let it go and went to shower, he join and you froze when he rubbed himself with you and when you turned to look at him, he smirk and grab your breast and started to massage them, you moan and he smiled satisfying his work. He scrub your body carefully and you scrub his also. The day started new to you, since your BaekHyun's wife now.

"So what you want to eat?" You said running to the kitchen and prepared something for him to eat. "Bacon and Eggs sounds good!" He back hug you and snuggle into your neck. You fry the eggs and he help you by cooking the bacon. Yes he is cooking himself haha just kidding. Lol. After eating breakfast you and Baekhyun get ready cause your going to your honeymoon at Paris. You packed many clothes and fold them in one bag sharing with BaekHyun.

When we arrived at the airport it was flooded with fans and they congrats us and we departure from Korea to Paris...
It took us 16 hours from Korea to Paris, then another day started and many fun adventures you went through with Baekhyun beside you, you don't asked for anything much but hoping Baekhyun to be beside you.

After 6 months living together, finally we have made a family together, Byun JaeWon our first son together, he really looks like Baekhyun the smaller version. Then, Baekhyun decide to build a big family. And that's how you and Baekhyun go through everything, hardships and loving days everything was with Baekhyun.

<The Real End>
BaeBaekhyun04:
Thanks for reading and votings, the most voting's I got is from MRSBYUN413 and KkaebsongBaekYeol thank you for voting in every chapter, I love you so much. Please follow them dear fellow readers, they are the best voter's/reader's too. Thank you for reading this book and if your not satisfying how the end was, maybe you could do your own story? Haha, ok bye thank you I love you all for voting and everything. I'll make sure to update 'Jerk' my another Fanfics when I have time, cause my dad is going to take my iPad for awhile or maybe months? But, I'll make sure that the book 'Jerk' will be finished on summer vacations, thank you once again. I've updated for at least 3 times today cause I don't want to upset you guys when I said it will be completed this week. Thank you bye love you..🎉😘🎉💋😘🎉😘💋🎉😘💋🎉😘💋♥️💋🎉😘💋♥️🎉😘💋♥️🎉😘💋♥️🎉😘💋♥️🎉💋💋 - From Loving Author.