Chapter 6

Everyone look shocked and BaekHyun came closer to you and took your hands and walk out of the house to the garden. Meanwhile, your parents explain the reasons how they found each other, and also told Byun parents that you and Baekhyun had done it together and everything.

"Why you didn't tell me that your leaving me and want to find your parents? Why? Did you know that I can't even blink my eye when your not there to sleep beside me? I'm so worried about you, you know that?" He hug you and snuggle into your neck but you pushed him aside. "It's your fault, how can you leave me behind just because of her, your first love. And I heard that ChanYeol told me about you lied, you said your just playing with my heart just for fun and you already know that there is hope that TaeYeon would comeback? It hurt my heart seeing you go with her! She threaten me and your not even caring? Why? Why? But, now I think that I should leave you and go for someone else!" You walk away leaving him behind and went inside the house.

The parents are there in the kitchen and the guys were still in dazed, "hello?" You said and wave your hand in front of Kai's face and everyone smile. "I'm glad you've found your real family, you should have called us and let us help you instead." Suho Oppa said worrying and others laugh. When we were laughing Baekhyun came inside,and everyone stop laughing.

"What? Continue what your saying earlier!" He said and nudged Kai to move away from you, but he just ignore the hyung and put his arms around your shoulder. "There is one thing we have to settle,then the problem is solved." Luhan Oppa said and we stood up with Sehun and went near BaekHyun and punch him on the stomach and Sehun flicked his forehead. "That's for making my Noona cried!" He said and walk back to his seat. "ah! My nose, what she cried? You cried?" He said and you purposely cry on ChanYeol shoulder.

"She even sobbed and cried in front of us, you dumb ass. How can you leave her huh?" Chen said and sat on Kai's lap and pat your head. "Oh yeah, Jihyun. I forgot to do something that I've promised you earlier." D.O said and he walk to Baekhyun and does a choke to him. (A/N: lol~ just imagine it like how D.O used to choke BaekHyun in some radio shows.)

"Hehe, thanks you guys!" You said and they chuckle&giggle. "Hey kids, the foods ready. How bout you all come and sit at this long table?" Your mom said and they all rushed to the table. Some of them eat politely while others being themselves, like Tao who made us laugh & Kris who just act he's the cool city guy.

He all laughed together and they all went back home, only Byun's family and BaekHyun is there. "So,Jihyun. Next time come and visit our house. We'll have lunch there,my wife can cook your favorite food. Her favorite food is same as yours, when she pregnant with Baekhyun she ate the same foods and always carving everyday." Mr.Byun said and my family laughs as I'd there was no tomorrow.

We all bid goodbyes and Baekhyun grab your hand and walk to the garden, peck a kiss on your lips and you punch him.  "No kissing in front of my parents!" You warned him and the parents at the back who was watching just chuckle. "Bye!" You bid them goodbyes and walk with your parents to the door and lock everything and decide to go sleep.

After a long hard day, finally a rest! You thought and lay yourself on the bed, but actually you really is missing BaekHyun but your parents don't want you both to stay together at the same apartment. Even though you can FaceTime him, but you are really angry at what happened days ago. You decide to send him a message.

"Hey, your sleeping?" -J
"Not really, I already miss you. My parents scold me after they know that I did with you." -B
"Haha, good for you!" -J
"Hey baby, goodnight and sleep tight. You must be tired from all the dramas so, sleep tight and I'll come to your dream in just a bit." -B
"Shut up cheesy boy! Fine I'll go to sleep! Bye Love you! XOXO! 😘 -J
"Bye my baby! I ♥️ U too!" -B

When Baekhyun just entered the apartment smiling at the phone looking sweetly, he didn't notice that someone was waiting for him at the sofa with the night lamp on beside it.

That Jihyun! I'm gonna crash you. How dare she get near my boy and stole him from me? I'll take revenge later Jihyun, just you wait and see!

BaeBaekhyun04~

Hey guys, short update and I'll update the new story. Next chap soon will be publish. Sorry, for the short updates but I hope you like it. Thanks for reading, love you chingus ❣❣