chapter 17

(Sarah's POV)

We pulled up in front of Frank's house to see Beebs and Ryan waiting for us outside. Breezy pulled up and we both exited the car. "This is gonna be fucking crazy!" I exclaimed. "True though." Breezy replied. We ran up to Beebs and Ryan. "Guys so what the hell is the game plan?" I asked. "Well we were just kinda winging it I guess." Ryan responded. "Of course." Breezy said, rolling their eyes. "Well everybody better get their asses over here sonic fast!" Beebs yelled as they ran around chasing Ryan in a circle.

Soon enough the others arrived and we all ran up to the door, ready to kick some ass for Patrick. Beebs slammed their fist against the door repeatedly. There was no response. "Frank! Open the goddamn door!"

Still nobody answered. I checked Kik and saw Frank had left a message in the group chat. "We left. Fleeing to Mexicooooo" I looked at the message and just kind of laughed. "Guys check Kik ." I said. Everyone listened and some laughed, some were plain out mortified, then their was Beebs. "What the fuck Frank!" They yelled. "That's fucking it!" They then proceeded to take a bobby pin from their hair making the short hair that was pinned to the side fly into a mess. They took the bobby pin and shoved it into the key hole, twisting it until we all heard a click. "We're in." Beebs said quietly like a secret agent on a mission.

We all walked through the door inspecting the place for any sign of Frank or Pete. "Oh Frankie. Come out,!come out, of the closet!" Ryan said in a singy songy voice. Then we heard a giggle from the kitchen. Beebs ran into the kitchen at full speed crashing through the door. "Gotcha!" They yelled grabbing a hold of Frank. "Where the fuck is Pete?" Beebs asked. You could tell how much they cared for Patrick. "If you love me let me goooooo!" Frank yelled. "Stop quoting Beebs future band lyrics!" I yelled, breaking the fourth wall. Dan stared at me and then flipped me off. I stuck out my tongue making him run to grab Phil into a hug.

"You heard me Frank. Where the fuck is Pete?" Beebs asked furiously. Frank shook his head causing Beebs to grab his arm and hold it behind his back. "Ow!" Frank yelled. "Now tell me where that stupid idiot Pete is!" Beebs asked quietly. "Let me go and I'll tell you ." Beebs tightened their grip on Frank's arm . "Ow, ow!" Frank yelled . "Promise?" Beebs asked. "Yes , yes! Now let go!" Beebs released letting Frank take a deep breath. "He's in the backyard by the pool." Frank spilled.

"Come on guys!" Beebs yelled as we chased after them to the back door. "Now guys ." Beebs said as we stood in front of the door. "Before we go out there and beat the shit out of that stupid bastard that you never know where he'll be waking up tomorrow morning, remember the police can be called. So beat quietly!" We all nodded our heads and ran out the door. Alex and Jack jumped in the pool while screaming "This is SPARTA!" Beebs shook their head in shame that "They took this as a joke". We started searching and then we heard something from the shed.

Everybody rushed over, except Alex and Jack who were playing with pool noodles like swords and punishing each other with kisses, to the shed. Everybody crowded around as Beebs knocked on the door. It creaked open to reveal Pete standing there with his hands in the air "I surrender!" He yelled. "I surrender!" Everybody stopped and looked at him. Then Tay walked up to Pete and grabbed him by the shirt collar "Why the hell did you do something like that to Patrick!" She yelled. "Guys just listen please!" Pete pleaded. "Why would we do that you filthy pig?" Beebs said harshly. "Because it was all a cover up. For Patrick ."