chapter 22

(Beebs POV)

I rushed out my front door and over to Patty's car. I swung the door open and climbed into the passenger seat. "Hurry." I said. I was shaking all the way to Ryan's. I was so, scared i'd be too late to save Ryan. Last weekend I had caught Ryan in a lie. He said he was at a family reunion and couldn't see a movie with me. I went and saw the movie by myself just to see Ryan there with some random guy I'd never met before. He was locking lips with the guy. That filthy pig kissing my Ryan. I was so furious and heartbroken at the same time.

Now here I was. In a car with Patty. Driving to Ryan's and hoping he's alive. Patty kept saying calming things to me but, it didn't slow my breath. I wouldn't be calm until Ryan was in my arms.

We pulled in the front of Ryan's small white house. I got out of the car before Patty even turned the key out of the ignition. I ran at full speed to the front door. I prayed that the door was unlocked and to my relief it was.

I turned the knob and yelled out for Ryan. Then I heard a quiet sob from his bathroom. I ran in there to see Ryan holding a thing of pills in his hands, tears rolling out of his eyes. I didn't say a word. I just sat next to him and wrapped my arms around him and let him cry into my shoulder. I didn't even flinch at the clattering of the pill bottle hitting the floor. I was too busy making sure Ryan was okay and safe. My little Ryro.