Chapter 1

Warning : No proof reading!

Story starts here!
---------------------------------------------------

Third person's POV

" Kyaaaaaaa!! He's so cute!! "

Hoseok squealed, practically fanboying over the man who appeared on the screen. As he kept on squealing with his high pitched voice, a palm met his head from the back. He scowled in pain as he rubbed the hurting spot.

" Ow!! W-what was that for?! "

Hoseok turned to Jin after he got slapped at the back of his head and pouted to the elder cutely.

" For bringing you back to work!! Stop fangirling over Gaehyung and move your ass, or I won't give you your paycheck "

Jin hissed the younger and folded his arms sassily, leaning against one of their coffee table. Hoseok squinted his eyes at the cafe owner who was also his best friend,

" It's Taehyung! And I'm a guy so it's fanguying ! Oh oh! Wait! It's fanboying , hyung!! "

Jin couldn't help but to facepalm himself. He could even do a facewall if he wanted to because Hoseok was just being unbelievably headache causing.

" You know what, you are acting like a teen girl who is crazy for her oppa and I think I'm gonna make you work for both shifts this week "

" The whole week?! "

Hoseok whined at his hyung but later continued to squeal over Taehyung again while hugging the mop he was holding. Jin was totally fine with Hoseok being gay but all he wanted was for the younger to stop giving him and his customers a heart attack with his high pitched voice whenever it came to Taehyung.

-----------------------------------------------

Later, that night after Hoseok finished his work he returned to his place. Hoseok didn't live with his parents anymore after he graduated from high school. He went to live in a small apartment and worked at Jin's cafe since then. His apartment was just 1km away from the cafe.

Hoseok's POV

As soon as I reached back to my place I flopped down myself on the sofa in the living room. I looked up at the ceiling and closed my eyes before I opened them again when a notification popped up.

BTS is live on V broadcast now.

I screamed my heart out and tapped on the V app at once multiple times. Omg omg!! I could watch my baby in a sec!! Yep, my Taehyung my baby, I could see his beautiful and sexy figure in live now and that could mean that we were breathing at the same time!! A huge grin plastered on my face as Taehyung appeared on my screen. Oh god, how could he be so hot and cute and sexy and handsome just by standing and not talking at all? Everyone was there.. Except for Jungkook. I didn't really care as I only focused on Taehyung.

After the live broadcast had ended, I ran to my room while looking at the screenshots of Taehyung that I took. While I kept on looking at them on my bed, I slowly fluttered my eyes closed and pecked Taehyung- *coughs* my wallpaper was him before dozing off to sleep. I always dreamt about Taehyung but that night I had a dream of an unexpected person, Jungkook.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Huh?

To be continued!
-----------------------------------------------

I've been wanting to write a hopekook story, so glad that I got to do it!!

Btw this is our Hobi's wallpaper ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

Please leave comments and vote if you like my story~ ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノMinimum vote for the next chapter is 11!! ;-----;

Minimum vote for the next chapter is 11!! ;-----;

Thank you for reading!