Chapter 13

I like the media attached. (╯3╰)

Warning : no proof reading and MASTURBATION SCENE AHEAD

Warning again, it may be suck and terrible

Story starts here!
-----------------------------

Third Person's POV

Jungkook was fighting the urge to get a release. He tried calming it down by looking at photos of old people on Google but to no avail, it didn't calm the beast down inside him.

His hormones wouldn't stop roaring inside, making the boy suffered the feelings of butterflies in his stomach. He, once again, took a shower where he focused on letting the cold water rain the boner he had. Still, to no avail, it just wouldn't get hard less anymore.

He flopped himself on the bed, covering his eyes with him forearm.

" Shit. Shit shit shit. "

He had enough of it. Sitting up on the edge of the bed, he bit his lower lip while looking at the enormous boner of his.

" I can't do it. "

Yes, you can. His inner mind opposed.

" I CAN'T JUST DO IT BEHIND HOSEOK----- "

IT'S OKAY. YOU'RE HORNY BECAUSE OF HIM, SO WHY NOT?

" Fuck you. " He muttered under his painful breath.

Jungkook hesitated whether he should do it but after he accidentally opened a video, a porn video, that was sent by who else none other than the devil, Taehyung.

He watched it for a moment before locking his phone off. He slid his boxer down to his ankle, reaching his hand out to wrap his fingers around the harden length.

Rubbing the tip gently, poking the tiny hole, Jungkook let out a soft and low groan of pleasure. He stucked his tongue, biting it and started to pump his cock, emitting muffled moans.

His breath rate fastened and the hand he usually used to hold his microphone was burned with the hot veiny skin of his rough, thick cock.

" H-Hoseok.. "

Jungkook moaned out the name of his crush, with his sinful mouth. He pulled his head back, making him land on the soft mattress. Spreading out his legs, he tightened the grip around his hard cock, pumping it even more faster.

The slit turned slightly red as his white creamy pre-cum leaked out, dripping down his length to his base. It made it easier for Jungkook to slide his hand back and forth that his skin was lubricated by the pre-cum.

" Fuck yes! "

The moaning boy thrusted his cock, fucking his own hand that he moved his hips in a fast pace, making more pre-cum leak out.

He shut his eyes tightly, furrowing his brows and kept on moaning with his tantalizing voice, never forgot, the name of Hoseok dancing along the moans.

" Hn-nghh, faster Hoseok. Ride faster! "

Imagining that his own cock was clenched around by the tight walls of Hoseok, he couldn't get more aroused and only fantasized the way the older boy would ride him.

He pounded his cock, brushing against the slicked fingers for several times before he exploded, shooting out his semen, thick juice, splattering it on his thighs, chest and of course, his own lips.

His chest heaved up and down heavily, trying to breathe in for oxygen every time his chest collapsed.

Jungkook licked the cum on his lips, gasping for air while at it as he tasted himself.

Salty. Sweet. Addicting.

How would it be to taste yours, Hoseok ah?

He got up and looked at the mess that he had caused. Staring at the flowing cum on his still hardened length, he reach down, didn't have it in struggle as he easily reached the end of his tongue on the tip.

He was, of course, flexible, that he was able to lean down more, wrapping his wet tongue around his lengh, sucking off his own seeds.

Swallowing it all, he wiped his lips and stared blankly at the beige walls.

" I must be insane... "

" I'm so out of my mind. "

( a/n : So do I )

Story ends here!!
--------------------------

I'm whipped. I wrote this in school for less than an hour.

Bye, that was enjoying. Right?

Minimum vote for the next chapter is 20! ('ε`*)

ARONLEMON

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT