Chapter 9

I'm back

I missed Hobi.

Warning: No proofreading!

Story starts here!
-----------------------------------

Third Person's POV

Hoseok woke up early at 5 am as usual. Sleepily, he stretched out his arms and yawned while rubbing his unitchy nape.

Hoseok grabbed his phone on the nightstand and his breath hitched when he saw the notification.

5 messages from Jinniemommae

1 message from GoldenKookie

He widened his eyes at the ' GoldenKookie '. Tilting his head to the side, he thought for a while and knew it was from Mr. Jeon a.k.a Jungkook.

He slapped his forehead, making the skin red as he mentally cursed to himself.

" I slept early and forgot to text him first! "

Hoseok quickly tapped the icon on the screen and the app opened up to a chat room with Jungkook.

Goldenkookie : Hoseok hyung?

The boy exhaled softly and by looking at the clock on the screen, it was 5:13 a.m. Hoseok thought for a while whether he should reply now or later because he doubted that Jungkook would wake up as early as him.

He smiled to himself as he decided to reply, typing back to Jungkook.

Hopeseoksshi : Oh! Good morning Jeongguk sshi!

Hoseok locked his phone and placed it on his bed before he tidied up his sheet. Grabbing the folded towel on the table, he entered his bathroom and took a quick, warm bath.

Out of all the scented shampoos, Hoseok squirted the coconut flavour gel on his palm. Most people would choose either strawberry or the mint ones but Hoseok was different. He liked to be unique and he would want to try every scented shampoos. Coconut smells good, anyways.

After taking a shower for about 15 minutes, the handsome boy washed his face with the one product from The Face Shop. Man, this person had a high maintenance. Hoseok learned to take care of himself thanks to his Jin hyung.

" Skin problems are the enemy to beauty " Quoted by Kim Seokjin.

As he was choosing to pick the outfit, Hoseok's phone buzzed with a notification. He quickly put on the white shirt with black collars and black short sleeves. To match with his top, he wore the black leather pants. Due to its tightness, his bum looked beautifully shaped.

Hoseok took his phone to his hand and Jin sent another message.

Jinniemommae : DON'T FORGET ABOUT NAMJOONIE

Jinniemommae : How was the fansign event?

Jinniemommae : Yah Hoseok why are you not replying me

Jinniemommae : Are you dead-

Jinniemommae : HOSEOK

Jinniemommae : HOW DARE YOU IGNORED ME AND MY TEXTS

Hoseok knew it wouldn't be good to ignore him.