Chapter 4

Sorry again for the long wait! Procrastination engulf me these days ⊙︿⊙

Here is the continuation of Chapter 3.

Warning : No proofreading!

Story starts here!
--------------------------------------------

Hoseok's POV

I could hear it clearly what this person just said. He just said that I was hot! W-well not directly saying like ' Oh man holy shiet you're hot! ' .. He just said something like wanting his drink to be hot.. Just like me.

I couldn't help myself but to smile but I hid it by pretending that I didn't hear anything. I was sure as hell that my cheeks were tinted in a red shade! As I was still making the drink, Jin hyung was inside the kitchen and grinning at me, I bet he had heard all of it!

That only made me blush even redder that I had to pat my cheeks but the shade was still there! I carefully placed the cup on a small round tray and took it to the man who was waiting at the counter. I blinked as our eyes met, i-it was as if he had been staring at me. My breath hitched as he lowered his muffler, revealing the same bunny teeth I saw the other day. There, he took my breath away with only a smile. God?! What was happening to me- no no! Only Taehyung could make me feel this way! Not him not anyone else!

I was sure I was acting weird so I quickly snapped myself back to my sense and served the man his hot caramel macchiato.

" Here it is sir, please take your time and enjoy. " I flashed him a quick smile to hide the slowly disappearing blush.

He smiled back at me. I didn't know what the heck had happened to me but that only made my cheeks become heated up again! The man carefully dip his pinky pad on the surface of the drink, briefly fishing up a small amount of cream and pulled it closer to his lips.

Author's POV

Jungkook literally planned this all. He, the cheeky devil, licked his finger in an improper way as he poked his tongue out in a seductive manner. The low and soft delicious moans that escaped from his sinful lips sent a shiver down Hoseok's spine. He kept his eyes locked with the elder until he took a sip on the macchiato.

" Hmm~ this is the tastiest caramel macchiato that I've ever tasted. "

Jungkook chirped before he drank it all, gulping down and purposely slipping some of it to trail down to his chin and neck. His lips were glistened after drinking which had Hoseok widening his eyes at the sight of them.

" Thank you for the delicious drink. "

Jungkook swiped his tongue over his lips which seemingly caused Hoseok to shudder and looked away.

" Y-you are welcome! I'm g-glad that it suit your taste! "

Boy, he got him stuttered.

Seokjin had already went home and it was only the two boys left in the cafe.

Jungkook raised his muffler again to cover his mouth before he took out his glove again and wore it into his right hand. The boy wondered where the other glove gone to so he was basically rubbing his pockets.

" Hm? Where is it.. "

The other glove was missing and it felt weird to him that he only wore a half pair.

A soft chuckle slipped out from Hoseok's mouth as he watched the younger boy's attitude. The two of them exited the cafe and Hoseok locked it immediately. The atmosphere was silent, cold and yet they felt a slight warmth from each other's company. Jungkook just got to break it.

" So.. "

Hoseok turned his head towards the taller boy and he squeaked when their eyes met again, just this time, Jungkook's gaze was intense.

" Y-yes Mr. Jeon? "

The name caused Jungkook to crack a laughter. The sweet and soft voice of him could be heard clearly by Hoseok. Hoseok was literally screaming inside how he should have not felt that way with other than his Taehyung.

Hoseok gulped and his breath was taken away again when a thumb met his left cheek. The cold touch of Jungkook's fingertip sent a thousand chilly tingle into his muscle which had the cheeks dusted with a faint blush. He caressed the elder's cheek gently before he pulled away.

" We'll meet again, soon enough. Goodbye now, angel. "

With that, Jungkook took his leave and disappeared out of Hoseok's sight. Hoseok was frozen, not because of the cold breeze, but the action that the young man did to him.

" D-did he just call me angel..? "

--------------------------------------------------

BigHit Company, BTS Dorm. 12:11 a.m.

Jungkook had done it again, he came back to the dorm late after midnight. Silently, he tiptoed through the narrow hallway and passed the living room. He didn't want to get scolded by the leader, Rap Monster aka Namjoon hyung so he crept quietly like a good rat he was. He grinned widely to himself as he found out that Namjoon and Yoongi were still working in the studio. But that didn't make him forget the 95'z liner. Where were they?

Jungkook's POV

Did Jimin and Taetae hyung went to bed already? This place was awfully quiet it was unusual.

I took a few steps forward and there, I heard what could not be unheard.

" .....a-ahhngh.. "

" fuck- Tae! "

".....hnghh ah! Yes yes there Daddy! "

I took a peek from the small gap at the door and oh man holy shiet.

The 95 duo was in a 69 position.

Jimin hyung buried his face against Taehyung hyung's ass.

And Taetae hyung was licking Jimin 's dick.

I really shouldn't have returned- I should have stayed out! Tsk- I took out my phone and snapped them for about 20 pictures. These will surely be a great material for blackmailing them.

Should I spread these to the fans? I bet they would rip my face to get these into their hands.

.

.

.

.

To be continued!
-------------------------------------------------------

1.3k words (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Jk it was 1.003k words.

Thank you for reading!

Who wants the vmin sexpic?

Ask Jungkook.

Minimum vote for the next chapter is 11!

Hope you like it ~(^◇^)/

Bye (^_−)☆