Chapter 10

I like the media above.

Hello~

Chapter 10 is finally here!

Warning : No proof reading!

Story starts here!
---------------------------

Third Person's POV

Hoseok could not hide away from the heavy gaze coming from Jungkook. The bunny teethed boy dared to tease him with his innocent face.

Jungkook grabbed the mug by his handle, wanting to take a sip of the hot chocolate that was served. He blew the hot drink before he would actually drink it. Once it was cooled down for a bit, he took a gulp and drank it.

Hoseok looked at him attentively. He bit his lower lip as he watched the way the younger boy drank. The Adam's apple of Jungkook would bobbed everytime he indulged the liquid down his throat. Not to mention, Jungkook would let out a soft sigh in pleasure from the deliciousness of it.

" You look like you're about to swallow me, Hoseokie hyung. ".

Jungkook flashed his arrogant grin, before he purposely licked his wet lips, slipping his tongue out slyly. Hoseok could only roll his eyes but his red cheeks never lied that he had gotten shy and embarrassed.

" Just finish your breakfast.. Do you not have practice or work to do? "

Jungkook responded with a hum, shrugging. " I'm taking some days off. Well, BTS are resting for now. "

He smiled at the older boy reassuringly. He took a piece of sandwich and tucked it into his small mouth, making the munching sound.

" Do you want to go out with me? "

Hoseok widened his eyes from the sentence coming out from the younger's mouth. He stuttered in his words that made Jungkook chuckle.

" I mean, like hanging out Hyung. " Cute, was what Jungkook whispered to himself. Too cute for me, Angel.

Hoseok wanted to hide himself in a hole right in that moment due to the embarrassment he felt. He nodded at Jungkook as a yes,

" A-ah. S-sure! Of course! When we are both free. "

Hoseok smiled slightly. Jungkook grabbed another piece of sandwich and drew it closer to Hoseok's mouth.

" Hyung, eat with me. "

Jungkook flashed his bunny teeth as he smiled widely and there was no way Hoseok could deny the handsome boy. He opened his mouth wide enough for Jungkook to put it in.

" Mm. Sandwiches are just the best for breakfast. "

Hoseok sighed as he savoured the tastiness of the food he made. Jungkook fished out his phone and sat closer beside Hoseok. He held up his phone before he took several pictures of his and Hoseok's selfies.

The pictures came out great, only that Hoseok's cheeks were stuffed with food and he looked as cute as a hamster.

" If you don't mind, I would want to stay here for a while. Is that okay for you? "

Finishing his food, Hoseok gave Jungkook a thumbs up before Jungkook moved to go back to his car, grabbing his laptop and headset. He looked at the black paper back, smiling at it before he locked his car again and went back inside the cafe.

Until Hoseok finished his shift at 6 p.m. , Jungkook was working on his own song, focusing on the screen of his laptop. Hoseok would stand behind the counter and watch him secretly. He wasn't sure what he was feeling around Jungkook but he certainly felt nervous around him. He thought it was just because he wasn't close with Jungkook yet and the fact that he was an idol.