Chapter 8

I'm gonna make another book with VMin ship :>

Hello! See the media? Xiumin001 made that for me! Thank you editor nim!

If anyone wants to have their covers made, feel free to request from @xiumin001 ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿

Warning: No proofreading!

Story starts here!
-------------------------------

Third Person's POV

Taehyung sneaked out from his position and moved quietly to the fans seat, heading towards Jungkook's little crush. He definitely witnessed the whole scene between Hoseok and the three fans. He certainly didn't like their behavior, not at all. And he went to comfort Hoseok.

With a wide smile plastered across his face, Taehyung slowly crawled over to Hoseok, ducking his head down so no staff and fans notice him at the fans seat. In that moment, Hoseok jumped and screamed the shit out of his lungs, stumbling to the side but Taehyung quickly ran his hand to cover his mouth. Luckily no one seemed to hear because if someone did, all the attention would pass to them.

Hoseok's breathing became heavier. Taehyung was in front of him again, fresh and flesh. With widened eyes, Hoseok's cheeks burned up again. He could fanboy in front of Taehyung again but he was tired from crying and extremely nervous to do that.

Taehyung, his bias, the man he fanboy-ed to almost everything was touching him. Hoseok could die in peace now.

Taehyung pulled away and chuckled softly as he greeted the blushing boy.

" I still remember your name Hoseokie~ "

Hoseok was beyond happy, he didn't know if he should laugh or cry after hearing the nickname given by his number one idol in his heart.

However, there was someone who wasn't happy.

In the corner, Jungkook were crossing his arms, tapping his foot repeatedly as his eyes were fixed at Taehyung. He glared at his hyung fiercely. Taehyung could see it from the corner of his eyes and he retracted a bit.

" Don't let yourself down because of what other people say. "

With that, Taehyung got up and quickly went back to his place, beside Jungkook.

Jungkook's eyes kept following him since he was at Hoseok and until now he was still glaring at the red haired boy.

" What were you doing there? " Jungkook's voice was stern and cold.

Taehyung hummed, knowing that Jungkook was curious so he pretended like it was nothing.

Jungkook clenched both his jaw and fist before he started again.

" I know you went over to Hoseok and you know what I want; don't come near him. "

He glared at Taehyung but the older one just flashed his silly, boxy grin.

" It's a secret. "

" You little shit. "

" Hey I'm your hyung! I'll tell Jimin! "

Taehyung faked a shocked gasp with his palm pressing on his chest. Jungkook only rolled his eyes and made a click sound with his tongue.

" Don't take Hoseok to your threesome with Jimin. I'll kill your small dick, hyung "

Jungkook emphasized the last word with a flare in his eyes, still glaring at Taehyung.

" Hey! My dick is not small! "