Chapter 12

Hi hi~ the media attached is Jikook.

I might not update fast but please bear with me.

I'm beary slow.

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh, I have a joke that most of my friends have claimed that it was lame..

[[ I have a cousin. His name is Sofar. And he is sofar in Italy! ]]

That's the joke and none of my friends laughed at it. Tch.

Their respond was the same as Yoongi's reaction towards Seokjin's rapping. ( ̄へ ̄)

Warning : SHORT CHAPTER and no proof reading!!

Story starts here!
--------------------------

Third Person's POV

Jungkook came out of the bathroom after taking his shower for 15 minutes. Before going out, he wore his boxer first.

The black haired boy finished drying off the water droplets on his body and let the small towel cover his damp hair so saying he was sexy is an understatement.

Jimin and Taehyung who witnessed the naked maknae couldn't stop looking the way his hair cover a part of his forehead, some droplets dripping down his caramel skin.

Jungkook was too focus on the cold breeze that brushed against his skin and didn't realise the 95z duo had taken his pictures. Despite that Jungkook was wearing a boxer, his succulent ass protruded enough to expose its perfectly well-built shape.

He noticed that the ring that he had taken off before was on the floor. He let out a groan and bent over to take it. In a split second, Taehyung used Jungkook's phone, taking picture of Jungkook's current position where his ass was the focus of the camera and sent it again to the poor, innocent angel named Hoseok.

However, the auto flash caught Jungkook's attention and he snapped his head towards the direction.

" What the fuck? "

A confusion could be seen in Jungkook's expression while an amusement was found in both Jimin and Taehyung's face.

" We just took some of your pictures. Nothing more, nothing less~ "

Taehyung whistled before grinning together with Jimin who only nodded.

" Well, we are done anyways. Bye~ "

Taehyung and Jimin dragged their feet out of Jungkook's room and before he forgot, he took out the phone which made Jungkook turned his head to his bed, only to see his phone was not there.

" Hey! That's mine! "

" Take it then, horny boy! "

Jimin and Taehyung scurried away hurriedly and hid in their room after throwing the maknae's phone. Luckily, it landed on the soft mat.

Jungkook ran his fingers through his hair, brushing the damp locks as he muttered out curses.

" I swear I will kill those two dumb hyungs one day. "

He raised up his left eye brow and put on the smug expression as the screen on his phone was the camera app.

" Tch, they should have used their own phone to take their selfies. "

He tapped the back option only to be sent back to Hoseok's chatroom.
_____________________

Hopeseoksshi :
J-Jungkook ah! Did you let someone else use your phone?!