Chapter 14

Hi

I don't know what to write

..... Hmmmm

Warning : no proof reading and SHORT CHAPTERRRRR!!!!

Story

Starts

Dundundun

Here!
-------------------

Third Person's POV

Jungkook fell asleep without cleaning up the mess that he made. Soon, the night changed into a day. Sun rose up, its ray of lights pierced through the blue sky and white clouds.

Jungkook woke up with a low groan, feeling a bit light headed probably because some reasons.

First reason is, he was in the cold shower for too long.

Second reason is, he slept in naked. The night was chilly, so of course it affected his health.

Last reason is, his muscles were all tensed due to his sleeping posture. Just because he collapsed after masturbating didn't mean he slept comfortably.

" Shit. I did it huh? "

He looked at the dried cum on his palm and some part of his bodies. Luckily the semen didn't get onto his bed or he would have to wash the sheet which was a pain in the ass.

Breathing out heavily, he dragged himself to the bathroom and took a quick, warm shower, making his mucles relax.

Since BTS was currently on a vacation, like no showcase nor even any other occasions, Jungkook had planned to spend time with the one and only angel, Hoseok.

Recalling back what he did last night made the boy blush, his cheeks were tainted with red shades.

" How am I gonna act in front of Hoseok now? He's freaked out thanks to my nudes. "

" And the fact I masturbated while fantasizing him is just... "

" Ugh, you're fucked up Jeon Jungkook "

After the shower, Jungkook wore a one-piece clothes that is similar as the janitor's uniform. He decided to just take a breakfast at Hoseok's workplace since he was too lazy to even cook in the dorm.

Well, that was just an excuse to see Hoseok since Taehyung and Jimin usually prepared the breakfast.

They bunny boy exited his room and quickly made his way to the entrance but only got stopped by Taehyung and Jimin.

" You're going to Hoseok again. "

Jungkook rolled his eyes and tried to walk passed them but failed.

" Yeah, so what? "

" We want to go too. "

" What? No. "

" If you don't want your nudes to be sent to the group chat.. You must take us both! "

" This is a blackmail! "

Taehyung and Jimin grinned widely at the frustrated maknae. They high fived and the three of them exited their dorm. Luckily, no fans were waiting outside like any other days.

" Why do I have to take you two to Hoseok.. " Jungkook mumbled to himself. His plan to have a date with Hoseok was ruined thanks to his hyungs.

Getting into Jungkook's car, the drive to Hoseok's workplace was filled with the moans of two horny 95z liner boys.

" Hmm-hngh.. Daddy.. "

" Shh Taetae.. Jungkook will hear-- "

" Anngh..! "

It was a hellish trip for the poor maknae, having to hear the nasty moans by Jimin and Taehyung who were making out at the back.

Soon, they reached outside the cafe where Jungkook last met with Hoseok.

" I miss you already angel. "

Story ends here!
--------------------------

Thanks for reading~

Minimum vote for next chapter is

20 (个_个)

New cover! Did you notice? Eheh.

Bye~

AronLemon