Chapter 17

Hi I'm back

Junghope moment is finally here :')

I'm sorry for I have sinned...

Warning : no proof reading!

Warning again Smut scene ahead

Crappy one

Story starts here!
-------------------

Third Person's POV

" Suck it. "

Jungkook looked down at Hoseok while having a smirk on his lips. On the other hand, the older blushed madly as he looked back at Jungkook, with the sight of his cock standing proudly in the corner of his eyes.

" B-but Jungkook.. "

" Mhm? " The younger raised his brow up, wondering what made Hoseok hesitate.

" I've never d-done this before.. "

Hoseok nibbled his lower lip before looking down, hiding his blushing face. Of course, no one would have thought that he was still a virgin. What to expect from someone who was a shyful as Hoseok who never took it to this level. Indeed he had ever in a relationship with few men but he never did it with any of them.

People would find virgins as annoying bunches because they don't have any experience and are not skillful in bed. But not for Jungkook. He found it arousing him more to know that his crush was a virgin which means, he would be the one to make Hoseok feel good. Him and him only.

Jungkook couldn't stop grinning widely. He moved to sit on the couch while grabbing his length in his hand, stroking it lightly.

" It's okay. No one is good in their first time.. "

He cupped Hoseok's chin to lift his face up and smiled at him softly.

" We'll take it slowly okay..? "

Hoseok 's heart melted to hear his deep voice and see his beautiful smile. He always thought that Taehyung had the most beautiful smile but Jungkook kinda claimed the throne in just that moment.

Hoseok nodded and reached his hands to take Jungkook's length in them, giving it a few gentle strokes before he squeezed them, just like how he would always masturbate when he felt horny.

Jungkook let out a throaty groan, which sounded really sexy to Hoseok. They were doing this when the sun was shining brightly, its rays pierced through the glass windows and illuminated Jungkook's hard cock, exposing clearly to Hoseok.

" Now.. Try to flat your tongue on the head.. "

Hoseok listened to him and immediately did as he was told. He stuck his tongue out, poking the wet spot before he actually pressed on it.

" Oh shit! " Jungkook cursed his moan out. He felt like he could even come just from the little touch but he held it in. Coming too fast only destroys the fun.

Hoseok thought that he liked it that he was making the idol feel good. He opened his mouth a bit wider, enough for him to take the tip of Jungcock in his mouth.

" O-oh fuckkkk... "

Hoseok started to stroked the length from its base up to where his lips were attached, repeatedly doing the same that made Jungkook moan non stop.

He really liked, no scratch that, he loved it when moans escaped and filled the room. Since it was Jungkook's. He wanted to take it deeper so he did, making Jungkook hit the back of his throat. It was too thick and too intense for his lips so he retreated back, only attaching them back on the tip. Jungkook found this adorable and caressed Hoseok's hair, brushing the bangs to the side.