Chapter 24

Guess who's back?

I'm sorry for not updating these past few months. Laziness and procrastination took over me.

Since I've got myself a new laptop, I think I feel a bit motivated now to write again. I'll try to update my other books too.

And I thank you all for you have been waiting the updates!

Let us have some drama and angst.

Warning : no proofreading!

Story starts here
------------------------

Third Person's POV

Few days after the date, Hoseok was definitely in heaven right now. To him, being together with Jungkook was not something he had expected before. He was just a regular waiter who adored Kim Taehyung, his boyfriend's bandmate. He never once expected as well, to even date a famous idol like Jungkook. Nevertheless, Hoseok was still thankful to have a nice, loving and caring boyfriend like him.

He smiled as he looked at the pictures of Jungkook and himself taken during the date. Oh, how cute they were to sit closely with Jungkook's arm draped over Hoseok's shoulder. They were exactly the definition of a perfect couple even they had just started dating.

In a brief second, Hoseok changed his position from sitting on the edge of his bed to lying flat on his tummy against the mattress. He was now giggling as he swiped the screen to look at another picture of his boyfriend, Jungkook, who had his cheeks stuffed with lamb meats.

" Kookie is so adorable.. "

' And handsome. ' He added mentally.

Hoseok was so engrossed in looking at the pictures for a long time that finally he snapped out of it when there was a sound of his door bell ringing, not just once but twice. He quickly jumped out of his bed and rushed over towards the entrance door only to be greeted by his perfect boyfriend who already stepped inside.

" Babe, what did I tell about locking the door? " A frown was seen across Jungkook's face before he leaned in to place a chaste yet soft kiss on his older boyfriend. " You know it's dangerous mostly at nights. Robbers may sneak in without you knowing it. "

Hoseok knew that he made a mistake so he flashed a tiny smile, feeling a bit guilty how he made Jungkook worry. But this horse didn't think that his small home was any robbing-worthy.

" The only thing that's dangerous is you, Kookie! " Hoseok teased and immediately earned a raised brow from Jungkook.

Jungkook then placed the plastic bag on the small coffee table, before he hooked Hoseok's slim waist with one of his warm arms. He didn't say a word, just, staring into Hoseok's eyes, making the latter go all jelly under his intense gaze.

" K-Kookie.. " Hoseok managed to croak out after a pit of nervousness sank in the bottom of his throat.

Jungkook just stayed silent, with a smirk slowly formed on his sexy pair of lips.

" Yes, baby? "

Feeling so nervous, Hoseok shut his eyes tightly when Jungkook drew his head closer to his own. He waited for something to happen only to find out that Jungkook let out a fit of chuckles with his hands covering his stomach.

' Huh? This kid is playing at me? ' Hoseok thought unamused as his boyfriend was still laughing in front of him. The singer finally stopped after he felt a cramp on his ribs, now he was scowling in pain.

" Ow.. fuck. " Jungkook cursed.

Hoseok crossed his arms, " That's what you get for laughing at me, hmp. " He emphasized the small ' hmp ' that his lower lip was pursed out.

Jungkook then rubbed his torso as he grabbed back the plastic bag he had put on the table.

" Don't sulk baby, you know that I was only teasing you. " He smiled, " Here, I brought us your favorite cheesecake. "

Hoseok's face brightened up at the mention of cheesecake and he was ready to run into his kitchen, getting his oftenly-used baby spoon.

The two of them spent the night together cuddling, while feeding each other off with the cheesecake (also not to forget kisses and pecks).

How Jungkook was still a little perverted to even imagine how he could feed his cute boyfriend the cheesecake through their mouths, and yes ladies and gentleman, he managed to convince Hoseok to do it once.

" Come on baby, let's try it.. " Jungkook's thumb was now circling dangerously on one of Hoseok's weak spots which is the side of his waist. " It doesn't hurt a soul for us to kiss while eating. "

( A/N : Probably hurts the soul of Junghope shippers. )

Hoseok was blushing, he never had the thought of doing that sort of thing, for him, knowing it was already too much but he couldn't deny that he also, deep down, wanted to do it with Jungkook. The elder nodded hesitantly, making Jungkook the happiest guy right there.

Jungkook took a small piece of cheesecake into his mouth and he was ready to melt Hoseok's heart when their lips touched, allowing the cake to transfer into Hoseok's mouth. It felt weird yet it was a new experience for both of them. A goddamn hot experience.

Hoseok finally swallowed it, with his lips still kissing Jungkook's and oh holy shit, how it rose their temperature when they couldn't break the kiss. For now, Jungkook had his hands cupping Hoseok's cheeks gently. He was eager to taste more of his boyfriend's lips.

' Fuck.. ' He cursed mentally at the softness of Hoseok's heaven-like lips. He wanted more, more than just his lips but his body as well. At this rate, Hoseok was whimpering against Jungkook's mouth. Mixed saliva drooled out of their lips and that's when a crashing sound of clay pot separated the two of them for eating each other's mouth.

Jungkook turned his head towards the direction where the sound came from, " What the heck? " He was about to get up when Hoseok held his arm, pulling him down back into their cuddle state.

" It's probably just a cat Kookie.. " Hoseok reassured.

Somehow, Jungkook had his instinct telling him that's not a doing of a cat. Even so, he let it go and went back to cuddle with Hoseok.

' Well.. It better be a damn cat then.. '

The two of them cuddled more for another minutes before they brushed their teeth and went to Hoseok's bed, sleeping in each other's embrace.

Meanwhile, somewhere outside..

" You idiot! You almost got us caught! " said a man with a husky and rough voice as he hit the other man's shoulder.

" Shh.. Keypoint is almost, we didn't get caught anyways. " replied the man who got his shoulder hit a second ago.

" What the fuc-- "

" Hey you two, quiet down! I'll leave you both if you don't hurry the shit up " This time, a man who had the voice that could send electricity down someone's spine snapped.

" Why did you even come along hyung? You don't usually care what we do. "

" Yeah true, I don't give a shit but before I leave you two shitheads you better get your ass back in the car. " The man then left.

" Grumpy old man.. " The first man mumbled, " But hey, did you get good pictures of the kiss? "

" Yeah, I even recorded it! Now, let's leave this place! "

Story ends here!
---------------

Cliffhanger? Haha.

Thank you for reading guys. I appreciate it, really. And sorry again that I finally updated something after months of the last chapter.

Don't forget to vote if you like this chapter!

Bye!

Jiminssquishycheeks