Chapter 21: Digging up the Past

Haruka had forcibly carried her upstairs with a look of hunger in her emerald eyes she hadn't seen for a while…not that she was complaining. The bedroom door shut close as soon as it banged open and sooner than she thought it was possible, her back was to the cool sheets of the familiarly large bed and the blonde was over her still form, the weights of her palms against the sides of the bed near her ears dipped low and pronounce.

"Haruka…"

"Shh, no talk," she grunted and neared her face to hers. "I'm tired of talking."

If it wasn't the first time in a hell of a long time she's felt the familiar ravaging and burning of her body bursting out in repetitive waves, she would've though the whole thing comical. They had both lasted this long in maintaining their distance and desires in a somewhat platonic borderline lovers kind of way and now that the truths were laid out before them, waiting seemed too…hard…

But then the okayu was brought to her mind again and she saw how the tomboy had noticed the brief opening of her mouth to say something which she dispelled by coming down and kissing her…hard. The okayu was once again shoved at the back.

Automatically, her hands rose to the air and embraced the blonde's neck, her lithe fingers brushing through wild locks in need and forcing their already hunger filled kiss to steadily grow with more force and desperation. She missed this. As much if not more than Haruka. And as their kiss grew in length as well as hunger, her hands had made their way down to the taller woman's dress shirt and had begun the arduous task of pulling it out of its tucked form.

She felt her way up to the dress shirt's buttons, smirked amidst the tomboy's kiss as she purposely felt her up and making the taller woman shudder, open her lust filled eyes, and glare at her as she merely pecked her and ended the kiss.

The blonde chose this time to scoop her from her waist and pull her back so she was sitting on her lap and as she looked down, her smile widened to a grin at the troubled look Haruka was giving her sundress and took the opportunity to get finished with unbuttoning her dress shirt.

"Michiru…"

"You figure it out," she teased earning another glare from the tomboy. "Don't rip it like you did with my first dress though okay?"

"If it gets you naked, I'm going to rip it to shreds…"

She laughed, touching their foreheads together and giving a soft and endearing look at the woman she's held herself back from for so long.

"I miss you…" she whispered and she didn't care if she sounded desperate or pained. A sad frown flittered on her face as she realized how much time they lost and how divided they once were, but knowing it was for the better it had happened because both of their feelings were tested and strengthened in the process. Everything that she went through was worth it if only for this little point in time where she was embraced wholeheartedly by Haruka and not in a way that meant little or nothing to each of them.

The blonde merely gave her a soft, understanding smile and leaned up to her for another kiss. Dipping down and touching those soft lips again, she marveled at how good she felt…how content her body was from just kissing while at the same time burning with a desire that she could only dispel for just a couple more minutes.

There was no fight for dominance, nor was it like the fiery ones they had just shared continuously since their confessions were made. It was soft and loving and filled with promises that they knew they'd never break even if it meant running away from everything they had just worked for and getting disowned by everyone in the process.

As long as you're with me.

Their kiss ended, leaving them both feeling breathless and leaning on one another's foreheads, the look of hunger and desire imminent in both of their eyes once more.