ANNOUNCEMENT, PLEASE READ

okay. well um, hi guys! bet you weren't expecting this, huh?

i just want to start by saying im soooo sosososo sorry i kept you all waiting for so long. it's been like, a year & some change? goddamn.

i don't want to make excuses, but i feel like i should share the reason why i ran off on wattpad twice.

to put it simply, my younger sister was diagnosed with minor depressive disorder, and had been threatening suicide for a while. that, with school, volleyball, and other personal issues,i just had to put wattpad aside. it's just been a really rough time for my whole family, so please please pleeeease keep me in your prayers. (even tho i left y'all on a cliffhanger.) i came back determined to finish this story bc i love it so much, i didn't think it was fair to leave you all waiting for so long.

thank you guys for being so patient, and even those who weren't as patient and yelling at me to update💘 ill begin updates very soon so be on the lookout.

p.s; @ superpower readers, ill be updating for that story soon as well i'm back and i'm better

( i want you bad as evaaaa)

pps; since it's been so long, i'd advise you all to reread from the beginning, just so you know what's going on. thanks again!!

xo, diamond