Chapter Seventeen

~Roc's POV

So, Prod's been actin' weird lately. None of us knows what's up w/ the dude, but he's been distant, & suddenly got in contact with Ali, Princeton's ex-girl from Lincoln Prep. I mean, technically she was Prodigy's girl first, but we all knew Princeton had his mark on her from day one. Lowkey, I think Princeton still thinks he got a claim on her or something. Me & Ray Ray was just messing around when we teased him about Prodigy smashing her, but ol' boy got pressed like hair at the beauty salon. I put it on everything he still got a thing for her and he's just being stupid and letting the "fame" get to his head, as per fucking usual. One could say, he gettin' way too high he need to cu- nah. I couldn't even finish that corny ass line, Drake fruity for that one tbh.

Anyways, ain't nothing new with Ray Ray, which I can appreciate. All he does is play 2k and mind his business. Never caused any problems with our contract deals, rehearsals, or money management. Nigga's just been chill. As for me, I'm pretty sure I'm done w/ MB. I spoke to Kaylan last night and as soon as I get back to FL, we heading to the doctor's for her first pregnancy check-up, I don't fr remember what they're called. This baby's going to be the joy of my life, I can already feel it. There won't be a better feeling out there than the satisfaction of Kaylan, Roc Royal Jr, and I living in pure happiness as one big happy family. I can't wait.

~Aliyah's POV

After a night of insomnia, I finally woke up around one. With Brooklyn out at work, I had the place to myself. Suddenly craving an omelette, I lazily slid out of bed. I grabbed my phone and and made my way to the bathroom, where I brushed my teeth, took a shower, and washed my hair while my Spotify playlist boomed through the blue-tooth speaker in the shower.

"Now you wanna say you're sorry, now you wanna call me cryin'!" I sang along into the shampoo bottle. "Sorry, I AIN'T SORRY! I AIN'T SORRY!"  I was having a good time giving my shower concert, honestly. This was one of my favorite songs and I would most definitely join along no matter where and when it was playing.  I guess I was having too much fun because my foot slipped from under me and I damn near fell in the tub. Thankfully I didn't, but I took it as a sign that it was time to get out.

I dressed in a beige tank top, dark ripped jeans, and beige heels to match.

If it wasn't obvious by now, I had quite a fond love for beige and brown colored clothing

If it wasn't obvious by now, I had quite a fond love for beige and brown colored clothing. It was my thing.

Contrary to the previous belief that I wasn't going to do anything today, I didn't want to just stay in the house. So, after cooking and eating an omelette and orange juice, I headed out to Office Depot to pick up some necessities. 

I was sure Mike had the basic necessities for his studio so I searched for simple things. I grabbed plenty of pens, notebooks, post-its, printer paper, and the key to my success.