Lights of Day (Chapter 13)

~Edited~

Hiccup POV

Once upon a time, there lived a boy. He was thought of as a weakling all through his life. His mother was out of the picture and his father seemed to be disappointed no matter what. He couldn't kill any game like his father, so eventually he'd given that up. However, there was one thing this boy was better at than anyone else - Science. He'd devoted all his time and effort for this one experiment. He called it, "Friendship Stork". All this boy wanted was a friend, so he created one. The problem was that this was a very different kind of friend. By accident, the boy created the world's first Dragon. The boy spent years training his bestfriend deep within the forest and hid him in a cave at night. Unfortunately, they were caught by a delusional freak known as Drago Bludvist. He wanted the boy's Dragon. He created a master plan to test the loyalty of a son and best friend. Drago followed the boy's father and shot him in cold blood. He tore up the body and planted it by the cave. When the boy came and saw the torn flesh, he immediately turned against his best friend. However, as the boy was running from the beast, he saw Drago's figure running back to the cave. It all made sense then. The boy quickly ran back to his best friend and freed him. Together they flew from Drago and to a sanctuary of forest on the other side of the city, but the boy's father will never see the light of day again.

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Hope you liked it! These are pretty much background stories in case you're confused.

Credits to the artist

Love you!!

*throws hiccup shaped snowballs*

Keep Calm & Love Hiccup

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄