Together? (Chapter 13)

Jack POV

"Hello!" the stranger said through the closet.

I grabbed my staff and carefully opened the door. Then I saw a snowman.

"Hi I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs!" Olaf said as he ran and hugged me.

"Umm, hi, ummm, I'm Jack." I said as I broke the hug.

"Hi Jack!" he said.

"Ummm Elsa!" I yelled.

"Yeah!" she said as she walked through the door looking at her phone.

"Ummmm do you not see this?" I asked.

She looked up from her phone and looked at Olaf.

"Olaf?" she said hesitantly.

"Elsa!" Olaf said doing a cute little wobble towards her.

They embraced into a hug. I wished I got a hug from her.

"I thought you were dead." she said.

"No, the scary man kept me in a cage. That's when I used my beautiful nose to open it. I stayed hidden in that dark place for a long time. Well a while a go I saw a opening. Then I stepped in and saw the scary man looking through the door. I hid in the closet until he left. When he did I tripped over a hanger then Jack came." He explained.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that, Olaf." Elsa said.

"It's ok. I bet if Jack wasn't here I wouldn't have found that closet." he said happily.

Elsa looked at me and smiled.

"Umm Olaf I think Anna would want to see you."Elsa said.

"Anna! Ok!" he yelled and ran out the door.

Elsa stood up and walked towards me. Her face was expressionless. I bet You guys know what comes next. She grabbed my chin and closed her eyes, I did the same and leaned in.

"Thank you." she said.

Then she slid her hand off my chin and walked away.

"Wait what?" I asked.

"Jack, you will have to try really hard to get me in a weak stage again." she said.

"Wait, so are we a thing or not?"I asked confused.

"Will see." she said and walked out.

"What?" I said as I plopped myself on the bed.

Elsa POV

You should have seen the look on Jack's face. He was so confused. I walked into my room and continued packing. I kept thinking of Jack. I knew I couldn't continue the weak lover type of stuff. It's to much. So I'll leave it at that, and see where it goes.

I just couldn't stop thinking of him, until I looked at the time. We have to go!

"Hour's Up!" I yelled in the halls.

We all met in the back room of the HQ. Jack kept staring at me with a smirk. I kept turning away so I wouldn't blush.

"Ok, are we ready?" I asked.

I looked at the guys and they were holding the girls luggage.

"Hmm, what nice gentleman we have here to day." I said.

Everyone except Jack and I blushed. Instead we were laughing hysterically.

"Oh, come on Elsa we know you and Jack are a thing too." Anna said.

I was shocked for three reasons. 1. She knew about me and Jack. 2. She compromised my real name to the boys. 3. How did she know Jack's name?

"It's ok Elsa, we all know each others names and faces." she said.

Everyone took off their mask.

"I'm Kristoff." Mountain Man said.

"I'm Flynn." Thief said.

"I'm Hiccup." Dragon Tamer said.

Then the girls turned to Jack.

"I'm Rapunzal."

"I'm Merida."

"Anna."

Wait we all fell for them.

"Well, um it's um time to go." I said leading the way with Jack.

"Yeah." they all said as they held their partner's hand.

Oh please.

It really sucks, but our motor bikes are way to close to Pitch's guards. We will have to ride with the guys. Of course they all picked their dates. Either way I wanted to be with Jack. As for Olaf he sat with Anna and Kristoff, since his bike was bigger.

"Come on." he said as he gestured me toward the bike.

Everyone put on their mask as I picked up the garage door with a remote control.

We then drove off. I clung on to Jack's jacket. I have never rode a motor bike with anyone else so it was kind of scary.

Everybody was in the back of Jack and I. The girls were having a lot of fun with the guys.

I relaxed and laid my head on Jack's back. He tensed up a bit but calmed down.

"Elsa." he said over the sound of his bike.

"Yeah." I said very relaxed on his back.

"Do you know how to feel?" he asked.

I knew the perfect answer to that question.

"Jack, my father would always tell me to conceal and don't feel because of my powers. But my mom would secretly come into my room and tell me a poem. She would say

Love is beauty

It is truly

You must believe

And true love you will achieve

Elsa darling please feel

It is as important as a daily meal

Love is as real as your gift

It is a big thing to lift

But at the end it is worth it

So let your heart be lit.

Elsa I love you

Now you must too"

"Elsa that was beautiful." he said

"I know but it didn't help me feel.....until I met you." I said.

"So we're um together?" he asked.

"Yeah, but don't think I'll go easy on you." I said.

He sighed and said "Fine."

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Hey snowmen here is the chapter you've been waiting for. A few of you guessed it was Olaf and I was like aww man. Someone told me that they like Elsa I quote 'Badass' and I like her that way too so she'll be like that for a while.

Anyways read my other books too.

Love you

Keep Calm & Ignore My Weirdness

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄