Power and Weakness (Chapter 16)

Elsa POV

What else could he want? He has already took so much from me. That includes my parents. But that's a story for later.

" Great Bonnie and Clyde are back." Reg said.

"Well let's hope they both have the same ending." Jack said.

I chuckled at the thought. For those of you who don't know Bonnie and Clyde both die in the end. Oh if only sweet death were to emerge upon The Evil Team. The thing is they might be best friends with death too.

"Guys we need to forget about the Bloody Ruby." Eugene said.

"No really, you got me there Einstein." I said sarcastically.

" Guys let's get out of here before anything else happen-" I was cut off.

"Wait, I want to come!" Reg said.

"What?" I said.

I was really surprised. She was practically ecstatic that she would fight two of her most hated enemies that in fact killed her. Then again I would be too.

"Look, it would be um...nice to have you with us but I don't think you are um.....exactly stable." I said.

"You're kidding right." Reg said.

"Nope" Jack said popping the "P".

"Come on I could do some flips and punching and that stuff-" I cut her off.

"Reg" I said.

"And then I could- wait what?" She said realizing I opened my mouth.

"When was the last time you fought or even picked up a fist?" I asked.

"Um not since The Evil Team why?" She said.

"And how long was that?" I asked.

"Like um....4 maybe 5 months." She said.

Everyone groaned as I had a fake smile on my face.

"I am going to be straightforward and say you probably suck." Jack said.

While still having a smile I elbowed Jack in the stomach. He hunched a little bit then leaned on his staff with a smirk.

I walked over to her and put my hand on her shoulder. I turned her and faced the team.

"I think Reg can do this I mean come on. Merida you fell on your but the first time you shot an arrow."I said.

"Oh yeah, by the way you still haven't paid for my new vase." Rapunzel said.

I heard a loud slap as I turned back to Merida with crossed arms and Hiccup rubbing his cheek smirking at her.

"Anyways let's start the training will do it here."I said.

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Guys I am so sorry i need suggestions I have author's block again HELP ME

Guys guys guys to day is the season premiere of Once Upon A Time featuring Elsa I am so excited ahhhhh

See you and please give suggestions

*Throws thousands of snowballs to everyone*

Keep Calm & Live On

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄