Hope (Chapter 14)

Elsa POV

We parked outside of this dark cave that I have never seen before. Which is weird since I knew every corner of this city.

We all got off the bikes and slowly walked to the entrance of the cave. It was weird because Jack looked very excited.

"What's your problem?" I asked with a smirk.

"Old Friends." he said calmly.

"Like who?" I said.

"Lets just say that they love myths." He said.

"What?" I asked.

But before he could answer he was already inside the cave. Maybe it was a bad idea to let Jack talk me into coming here.

"Jack!" I whispered-yelled inside the cave.

There was complete silence. I looked at the group then back at the cave. Something isn't right I can feel it.

"Jack!" I yelled.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" we heard a high-pitched scream yell.

We quickly ran in. We stopped when we couldn't see a thing. This cave is way too dark.

We heard talking, no yelling. I thought I heard someone say I'll kill you. We followed the voices. We could see a light after that.

I gave the group a few hand motions while the boys stood there confused.

I groaned and mouthed the words 'Follow them'.

They nodded and each left. We quickly ran in, each in a protective stance.

I saw a huge area. It was full of grass and egg looking stone. I wouldn't be surprised if this was a zoo. I looked to my right and saw a bunny looking guy tossing a egg. Well, close enough. I also saw a short man and a tall old looking guy with a beard. Then I saw something unbelievable. I saw a girl practically squeezing Jack's waist like a crushed soda can. Jack had his hands raised like if he didn't want to touch her. Yet, I could feel the green-eyed monster arising in me. Oh how I wanted to smack that smile off her face.

I lowered my hands and stood straight. Jack saw me and gave me a nervous smile. Ha, you better be nervous because you have explaining to do. Ummm...not that I care.....much.

"Jack, where have you been? I have been waiting for you to come back. Baby Tooth misses you." she said.

I nearly choked did she just say baby.

"I've been busy. Where is Baby Tooth?" he asked.

Oh, it was like they were mocking me.

"She's busy with 'You Know What'." She said calmly.

She might be calm, but I am ready to knock those pearly whites out of her mouth. I guess Jack noticed because he walked back to my side.

"Wait, I heard someone say I'll kill you." I said.

"That would be me mate." the bunny-looking guy said while tossing an egg.

"Who are you people?" Hiccup asked.

"Ok, I have a confession to make. I am actually in two teams. The Four Brothers and The Guardians." Jack said.

"The Guardians." I yelled.

"Aye you got a problem with that lass." he said staring me in the eye.

"Actually I do kangaroo." I said staring back at him.

"Well, I can see you and Jack got something in common. And second, the names Bunny." he said with a glare.

"Ok, ok, how about we calm down kids." a bearded man said.