Red Rover & Black Hawk (Chapter 15)

Regina POV

"Ha, so you stole his chocolate bar?" I said.

"Well, duh it's chocolate." Anna said.

I chuckled and got a weird feeling in my stomach. Hm, I haven't felt like this since THEY came.

"Um, so it's just you guys...right?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?" Elsa said.

Bunny was sitting next to Tooth on a large stone. (Sorry I kind of ship them he he)North was sitting with Sandy on a log, and everyone else was sitting on the grass.

"Um, no reason." I said looking away.

"Reg, are you thinking about THEM." North said.

I nodded slowly and Sandy stood next to me with his hand on my shoulder. Since I was extremely taller then him, I decided to give him the chance to be taller so I kept sitting down.

"What's happening?" Rapunzal asked.

"Reg mate maybe you should tell the brats." Bunny said trying to make me smile.

Elsa and Jack glared at him while the others ignored it. I sighed and told them.

_________Flashback_________

I was in a dark room. There was a single lightbulb hanging in the room. I was tied to a wooden chair.

The metal door creaked open and I saw THEM.

"Oh hello, unipig or should I say Regina." Red Rover said.

"Oh hey Red, oh where oh where could Romeo be." I said pretending to be heartbroken.

"Oh you want Hawk in here." she said.

"Why not, lets make it a party." I said with a smirk.

She smirked back and knocked on the door. Hawk came in with a evil smirk on his face. He cracked his knuckles and faced Red. She gently put her fingers on his shoulder and stared at me. Ugh.

"Hey pig, missed me." he said.

"Missed putting scars on your face." I said with a smirk.

He walked up to me and said,"Yeah, and now it's my turn."

He slapped me across the face with a great amount of force. You know those flyswatters imagine a large thick one being slapped across your face.

I looked up to him and gave him a sly smile.

"What Red nervous?" I said.

"You really want to die don't you Reg." She said punching my face.

I spit out a small amount of blood and looked back at them.

"Why not, I've done more stuff then you could do in a lifetime."I said.

Hawk unexpectedly punched me in the gut. I hunched over but didn't get to far because of the rope.

"Come on, Reg put up fight." Red said.

"Life is too short, to make enemies." I said.

"What?" They said.

Yes, got you.

"What's the sound of one hand clapping." I said.

"What are you doing?" Red said.

"Which way does a tree fall?" I said.

They shrugged and continued hitting. Hawk gave a good blow to my head.

"Which way will you lean Evil Team!" I screamed.

"SHUT UP!" Hawk yelled.

"If I had to write a page of the people I hate, you guys would fill it." I said taking a punch to the stomach.

"SHUT IT!" they yelled covering their ears.

"God knows what you've done

So if I were you I would run" I said trying to come up with poetry in my head.

They were both on their knees.

"You better pray

Because it will be the last thing you say" I said.

"No, I don't care who needs him." Red said.

Oh no, they got out of the trap.

"What nothing to say, Reg."she said helping Hawk up.

I don't know what to do. This is all I can do while being tied up.

"I think I've had enough of your crap." Hawk said.

Before I could do anything he grabbed his dagger and stabbed me. My jaw fell as I looked at him. I couldn't breathe. They started laughing like maniacs. Red untied me as I fell on top of the dagger. You know how in those spy movies after the hero is stabbed and untied, they fall to the ground without really falling on the knife. Well,1.) I am no hero 2.) It hurts like hell.

I laid there cradled in a ball. Holding the dagger to my stomach.

"The worlds only hope....my butt." Red said.

The thing about freaks with powers you always die with your element. For example, me I started turning into golden sand. My hands disappeared as I lay flat on the ground. My feet disappeared as for my legs. I swirled into a big tornado as a huge light appeared.

Sandy came and blasted sand at them. All the guardians except Jack obviously took care of the Evil Team. Sandy waved his hands and brought me back. Last thing I remember was hope.

_______________________

"And ever since then I had this." I said.

I pulled up my shirt from the side a little. There was a straight line with black marks surrounding it. They all gasped as I tucked my shirt back in.

"Oh, and wasn't that a special time indeed. Don't you think Hawk?" A voice said.

"Red and Hawk!" I glared at them.

Elsa POV

Red Rover and Black Hawk were standing at the exit of the cave.

"Isn't it so nice to see you again?" Red Rover said.

"Yeah, gives me a chance to knock your teeth out." Reg said.

"Yeah, will see how that works out for you." Hawk said.

"Oh and you must be Jack and Elsa. Pitch has an important message for you."he said.

"Why doesn't he show his face and say it himself?" I said.

"Because he is to busy burning down your hideout."Red Rover said.

My eyes went wide. He wouldn't would he.

"I would really love to see you try to steal the Bloody Ruby now." Red Rover said.

"Anyways Pitch just wanted you to know that he'll have a lot of fun putting you in prison." Hawk said.

They laughed maniacally and disappeared in black sand.

"How did they know?" Jack said.

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

What up snowmen um please read my books and shout out to V_Sparklez since she wanted to be the villain so yeah

Love You

*Throws thank you snowballs*

Keep Calm & Read Books

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄