Kidnaps & Betrayel (Chapter 18)

Pitch POV

"Ha Ha Ha, times up for those idiots." I said.

"The time is here and it's exciting!" Red Rover yelled.

"Where is she? We need her signal." I said glaring at the door.

We were at the corner market waiting for these morons to come out so she can give us the signal. It was dark out and I could see all of them except her. I already killed off her and her friends little friend Snow White and her seven rats.

All of a sudden the bell to the door rang and The Four Seasons and The Four Brothers stepped out.

"Ok guys get ready."Black Hawk, my son said.

Elsa POV

We were coming out of this market while keeping our heads low. I didn't feel safe anymore. It just hit me like a dart.

"Jack, do you um feel weird." I said moving close to him.

"You feel it too." he said.

I nodded and looked towards our motorbikes. I heard noises behind me and I turned around instantly. There were nightmares, too many of them. I felt a cool liquid run down my forehead then it all went black.

Who knows how much time later

I woke up to an extreme amount of pain. Ow! I groaned as I brought my hand to my head. I soon felt a tug on my wrist and knew what it was.

"Report!" I yelled.

Just sweet silence.

"Report!" I yelled louder a harshness to my voice.

"I'm good." I heard Merida yell.

"Where are you?" I said.

"We're all behind you." she said.

I did my best to turn without tangling myself in these chains. I saw them all. Every single one which made me as happy as I could ever be. Well, at least until I found out one was missing. I heard a metal clang and a chill went threw my spine.

"Hi Elsa." she said.

No it couldn't be. It can't Pitch is toying with my mind. He has to.

I narrowed my eyes and glared, "Anna."

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Hey snowmen as you can tell this book is coming to an end not now but soon. 😭

I made a new non Jelsa book and that's pretty much it so bye!

*Throws thank you snowballs*

Keep Calm & Keep On

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄