Free For Now (Chapter 19)

Jack POV

It has got to have been 15 minutes and Elsa and Anna are still fighting. All I hear is cussing and swearing. Don't get me wrong I am beyond mad at Anna.

"Don't worry Anna, she'll come around." Pitch said walking into the room.

"I can't believe you Anna! I trusted you!" Kristoff said standing up being pulled by the chains.

"I-I wasn't suppose to fall in love with you. But I did." she said looking away.

"And guess what.....I did too. Guess it was my fault for believing in true love." he said his eyes narrowed.

"It's true love! We can still be together! Just join us."she said.

"Join you. This is what this is all about. Joining you. Your sister has a head injury and your worrying about joining you. Elsa has been there for you all your life and she could have died from it. I even could of died from it. They could have died from it!" he said pointing to us.

"I-I'm so sorry." she said tears forming.

"I can't believe this! Anna you took five years of trust and tossed it out the window!" Rapunzel yelled.

"Please just stop!" she yelled.

We all glared at her as she stared up at the ceiling trying to get the tears to dry.

"Momma and Pappa would of been so embarrassed." Elsa said glaring at her.

Anna stared at her in shock. Her face turned red then back to normal several times.

"You have no right to say that! You are so full of it! Your not so good either! Your a criminal!" she yelled.

"I never said I was good but at least I never joined Pitch. You don't remember that he is the one who killed them!" she yelled.

"I-I remember." she said crying.

"Do you remember how he put the knife in my hands and pushed me towards them." She screamed as tears started forming in her eyes.

"Stop It!" Anna screamed as she covered her ears and fell to the floor.

"Do you remember how he threatened to kill you if I didn't kill them." she said as she cried.

Anna was sobbing on the ground. Pitch had a angry yet nervous look on his face.

"Do you remember their faces pleading me to make it fast!" she said.

Anna was shaking so much.

"Do you remember the fact that I didn't cry once after they-they were dead so you wouldn't!" she sobbed.

Anna immediately ran out of the room with out saying another word.

Pitch chuckled and locked the door behind him. Elsa fell to the floor crying.

"I couldn't thaw her frozen heart." she said.

They went to far. I was determined to do something. Elsa wasn't going to do anything because of her state but I was. The thing is I don't have my staff. I have to conjure my powers. I did everything I could but nothing work then I remembered a hint to Elsa's Powers.

Flashback

We were staring at the plans to get The Bloody Ruby.

"How are we going to put a replica ruby in the case?" I asked.

"Umm I can make the ice turn red when I'm mad or scared." Elsa said nervously.

I was curious so I asked,"Really show me."

"I don't think it's a good idea. It can be very dangerous." She warned.

"Just try." I said.

"Fine." she groaned.

She made an ice ruby and started thinking. I looked concerned because the ice turned a really deep red.

"Ice Queen calm down that's enough." I told her.

"I can't!" she yelled.

"Do something that will calm you down." I said.

She then started singing.

Flashback over

If bad thoughts can make things bad where does good thoughts take you?

I started thinking of Elsa. Her gorgeous smile, those beautiful lips, the way her shines in the light, how her playing hard to get wins me over every time.

I looked down to my cuffs and saw that I completely frozen over them. I broke them and ran to Elsa. She looked up in shock.

"How? How did you-" I cut her off.

"Shh just get everyone." I said.

I froze her cuffs and let her go. She hugged me and gave a little peck on my cheek. I smirked as she ran and freed the other.

A few minutes later

We walked down the long hallways. The nightmares were nowhere to be seen. We found only one door which ended up leading outside. It looked like Pitch's warehouse was literally in a dump.

We made it to the parking lot when every nightmare showed up. It was a trap. And the worst nightmare of all, Anna.

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Hey guys I am pretty sure we are going into the last chapter. Go ahead and cry your eyes out.

Love you bye

*Throws thank you snowballs*

Keep Calm & Have Fun

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄