The End? (Chapter 20)

Elsa POV

"Elsa!" Anna screamed with joy.

She ran over and Elsa immediately raised her hands.

"Elsa, please listen to me. You probably think I'm a real b*tch-" she said.

"You got that right." Merida said readying her arrow.

A sudden black explosion caught our attention. There standing was Pitch, Red Rover, and Black Hawk. I could practically feel Reg's glare.

Without a stupid remark we attacked. I did a quick round house kick and felt a rib crack. I looked and saw a nightmare crumble to the floor. I kicked his face and he laid knocked out on the floor. I ran and grabbed a nightmare's arm and twisted it toward his shoulder blade. I heard a nasty pop and released. I think he fainted because that couldn't kill him. What a wimp. A nice punch knocked the breath out of me and I hunched over a bit. I turned and saw.....Anna!

I glared and raised my fist. She round house kicked me but I caught her foot and twisted her making her fall. she got up and threw punches at me.

"It doesn't have to be this way! Just join me!" She yelled.

"Mamma and Pappa wouldn't want that would they." I said blocking her punch.

She glared and came at me this time with a knife. We were evenly matched. It was too hard for either of us to win.

"What are we even doing? What am I even doing?" She said as she broke away pushing me.

I stood there confused but cautious.

"He promised me a lot. He promised me you. He promised we wouldn't have to be criminals just sisters." She said.

She stood there deep in thought.

"When did you make this deal?" I asked

"After The Four Brothers."she said.

I shook my head in disappointment.

"He used you Anna. And I forgive you for that." I said hating the fact I was nice.

I saw Jack look at me and he ran over. I gave Anna a quick hug and she ran to join OUR team in the fight. Trust me I saw.

I ran towards Jack and I stopped. I don't know what happened.

Jack POV

Elsa had no idea what happened to her. Everyone froze and looked at her in shock. I looked over at the group who had tears in their eyes. Reg stood over Hawk and Red who were beaten real bad.

I turned back to Elsa who had a sword threw her stomach. She had tears in her eyes like she barely found out what happened. Behind her Pitch removed the sword from her and disappeared with every bad guy there. Elsa fell to the floor clutching her wound. I ran to her before she fell all the way. Everyone stood behind me as I held Elsa. She was crying.

"Elsa!" Anna said. as she kneeled down next to her sister.

Blood was rushing down her body. I looked over at Rapunzel but it's too late.

"I'm sorry they cut my hair I don't think I can save her." she said as she touched her hair.

"Elsa, um don't worry your going to be fine." I said.

"Jack I'm going to slap the smirk off your face if you ever lie to me again." she said with a smile.

"Come on, let's go try and steal the Bloody Ruby huh." I said cheery.

Everyone said yeah while rubbing the tears out of their eyes. Except Elsa.

She smiled and said,"Do We Look Like Criminals."

And she was gone in a midst of snow.

Unknown POV

"They think it's over!" I said.

I was on the roof of Pitch's warehouse but I could hear every word.

"No No this is just the beginning!" I said.

"Tell me Elsa!

Do You Look Like Criminals"

The End?

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Hey guys it's the end of the book. This has been a real fun adventure. As you can tell there will be a sequel yay. I need help on a cover though. Now who is the new character bum bum bum.

Please read my other BOOKS thats right I made another book. Anyways we had a lot of fun. I really can't believe all the reads I've gotten. Thank You Please tell help me make the cover for the book and a new title you all decide. ok I can do this😭

I LOVE YOU, BYE

SINCERELY, OLAFLOVERFOREVER

*THROWS CRYING SNOWBALLS*

KEEP CALM & REMEMBER ME

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄