Cruel Jokes & Duets (Chapter 6)

~Edited~

Anna POV

"You all look like idiots." Winter laughed.

I frowned and looked to Elsa for support.

She looked over at Jack and elbowed him in the stomach.

"Respect." She mumbled then looked to the six of us. "But you guys do look ridiculous."

I looked at us and realized she was right. We all had frowns on our faces and were quietly mumbling curse words at each other. I sighed and brought myself up. I hopped on my good ankle and turned to Mountain Man. I extended my hand, which he gladly laughed at. He picked himself up and pushed past me. I was shocked, of course, but what else should I expect from a boy.

As Mountain Man was walking past Winter he put his large wooden staff in front of him. Mountain Man came to a stop, avoiding any contact with the staff. He gulped and turned his head to Winter.

"That wasn't very nice, Mountain Man." Jack smirked.

The room was quiet. I turned to the guys who were completely silent. Their eyes wide. I followed their eyes to Winter's staff.

"Sorry, Winter Spirit." Mountain mumbled, his eyes glued to the staff.

Winter laughed and, with his staff, turned him around. Mountain Man flinched but obliged.

"I think I just found your cleaning partner."

Mountain and my eyes went wide. I refuse to go through all that again.

Elsa smiled and looked over to the girls. She had a mischievous glint in her eyes, which is never good.

"Robin and Tamer. Angel and Thief. Congratulations, you have partners too." She mocked.

No one dared speak, but we did look annoyed. They sent us off into diffrent parts of the cabin. Mountain Moron and I got stuck with the bathrooms.

"You guys are disgusting." I stared at the bundle of clothes on the floor and toothpaste stains in the sink. Yes, I was scared to look at the toilet, I admit it.

"Oh please, it looks fine."

He grabbed a shirt and brought it to his nose. His eyes shot opened and he quickly threw the shirt to the ground.

"Maybe not." He coughed.

I rolled my eyes and pinched my nose.

"I say not it to the toilet." I said quickly.

He looked at me and frowned,"No fair!"

I put a hand on my hip, "Rule one, you clean your crap."

"That's not-" he was cut off by a scream.

We shot out of the bathroom and ran into the kitchen. There Rapunzel and Theif were playing sword fight with frying pans.

"Oh no." Mountain Man muttered.

"How a-are you so good at this?" Theif yelled over the noise.

Rapunzel giggled and pushed on. It was a little obvious with the choice of weaponry she was going to win. Mountain Man and I pulled the two apart before someone got hurt. In other words, before Thief got hurt.

They looked pissed but quickly composed themselves.

"What happened." I asked.

They looked at each other and frowned.

"He's just an idiot, that's all." She muttered as she crossed her arms.

I shook my head and instructed them about their work and left back to the bathroom where the inevitable question lays: who's cleaning the toilet?