Mewberty...Sorry? Part Two

Star Pov
I was breaking out into purple hears and my skin changing, this isn't good and soon I was in a big cacoon..I had 6 arms and wings..this is pretty awesome but not a good time to do it..I saw people pass by and I saw one and he stopped and walked towards my cacoon "Yes..come towards me.." He placed his hand on it and I did as well but he took it off

"What..?" And I came closer to see and my cacoon cracked and he ran off and I waited for my next victim I his in a locker and kid with headphones opened the locker and I touched his nose "Boy..." I giggled and I put him in the locker and looked for more victims and I caught almost all the boys..they were all so cute and lovely

"Star?" I turn and see Marco "Boy.." I covered him up until I heard Alex "Alex..." I flew away and stood behind him, he was so cute and awesome "Whoa! Star? Is that you what happened?" I giggled and hugged him "Um this is weird, help! Someone help me!" I wrapped him up and as I was going to take him I was stuck on a net? What the heck let me free whoever is holding me..

Marco Pov
I found the volleyball net and I caught her before she flew off with Alex "Princess snap out of it!" She was struggling and she kept moving and she flew with me holding on and we traveled every part of the school "Princess! Chill out!" Then I saw Janna feeding the troll "Your making it worse!"

I felt hurt so I let go and fell on my face and she stopped and flew to Alex and flew up into the sky "Bye Princess.." I looked down and something landed on my face, it was the heart thing and tons of them were falling and then Alex landed next to me "I'm okay!" He says and I stand up and purple flash comes crashing down and I run towards it "Ohh..what happened?" "Princess!"

I hugged her tight and she looked surprised but hugged back "I thought you'll leave forever.." She giggled "Nah, where will I go?" "Beats me" I realized I was still holding on her and I let go "Um..yeah glad you good princess" she nodded and we walked out the hole "Whoa I did all this?" "Yep, you got detention with me later, so let's get started" "Detention?! I'm a good girl not a bad one?"

I chuckled "Well not today princess, you held principal skeeves trapped in his office because of your newberty thing" she blushed of embrassament "This stinks..oh my god is that Alex?!" She ran towards him "Alex I'm so sorry, are you alright?" "Yeah, I'm good, how are feeling?" She giggled "Good, I think its out of my system" she helped him up and I cringed at the sight and Jackie came near me and kissed me quick "Glad your okay, you okay bad boy?" I looked at her and nodded "Yeah, I'm fine" "Diaz! I got my mewberty wings!" She has wings?

"Wings? That's odd?" She moved her braids and showed us her blue wings "You do have wings! That pretty cool princess, nice" she smiled and Jackie said bye and left us "Time to clean up princess" "Yeah, we'll be done if fly around and clean up!" She was so bubbly and adorable "Sure princess, let's hurry don't want to keep my lady waiting" she rolled her eyes and left me alone "Thanks princess" "No problem Diaz!" I chuckled and started picking up the mess...