School Gossip Part 1

Marco Pov
We were standing in her bedroom looking at each other and she blushed and so did I, I never really done this "It's okay, I promise" she said gently and my stomach began to turn, she kissed down my neck and started to take out my jacket and hoodie and I was in my grey shirt and when she looked at me she spun around so I can unzip her dress, I fumble a bit because I no idea what the heck I was doing

"Don't be nervous Diaz" she said as she took off her dress and was in her underwear and socks and she unbutton my pants and I took off my shirt and she was blushing and ran her fingers down my stomach "Like what you see?" I say trying not to be a chicken. She nods and she places my hands on her lower back she moves closer to her face "Trust me I'm nervous too" she said before she kissed me slow and then fast, my hands were going lower and she jumped on me and we moved to her bed and we were in a hot make out session and I moved to take a breath "What now?"

She giggled "No clue, never really done this.." I was looking up at her as she straddles me and plays with her hair "Your so beautiful" she blushed "I hate the way I look, I'm so flat chested, don't really have curves..I'm not perfect" she said holding herself "You don't need to be when your with me" I rose and hugged her close and my face was on her chest and she held on me tight and I could smell the tropical scent she had on her "Can we just sleep, I don't want to do this, we aren't ready" she says as I look up at her blue crystal eyes "Yeah"

she moved off and got under her covers and so did I and she cuddled into me "We aren't ready for this" "I know.." she fell asleep and I did too, I knew she wasn't ready neither was I, we tried and we fumbled and I wasn't a man, what kind of man gets scared to do it with a beautiful girl that trusts him? That's all my brain could talk about, I barely slept and I just watched her sleep, she was so graceful laying next to me, it annoyed me when she didn't love her body, who cares about her body that's not what I liked in her

She fluttered her eyes open and she smiled and poked my nose "Morning, have you been watching me sleep?" I nodded and she rolls her eyes "You weirdo..hmm" she stretches and I watch her body move, she was still in her underwear and I was in my boxers and I got up and put my jeans on "What are you doing?" I look back and looked at her up and down "Cover up babe, don't want people to see" she looked down and blushed and covered herself "Good point, let's start getting ready for school" I nodded and we got dressed and walked to school, as we arrived we kept getting smirks and people looking at us, I shot death glares but they just laughed "What the heck is going on?" We walk more in and I noticed people laughing at a phone and I took it from them and was in shocked 'Bad Boy does the New Girl' and it had me laying down and she was straddled on me and clenched my jaw and gave back the phone "What's so funny Marco?" I look at Star who's worried and confused "Um..nothing princess let's get to class" we enter class and everyone looks at us and snicker or whisper

"So..anything you need to tell us dork?" Janna said hitting my shoulder "No..we did nothing! We just slept together! But not in that way! Ugh I'm making it worse" I sigh and look at Janna who's looking at the caption "What does it say?" Janna laughs and looks at me "Oh want me to read?" I nodded "It says 'Bad boy convinced new girl to sleep with her, apparently she's having his baby already..the couple never spoke about their relationship to anyone..some say the bad boy is just using her for pleasure..she will be having the baby in 6 months or so, she's hiding her belly with her dress..' wow this is bad whoever did this really hates you" Janna said and I took her phone and looked at what they wrote, none of this is true, stars not pregnant, I didn't convinced her to sleep with me, I love star I wouldn't use her like that, I might be rude and stuff but I wouldn't treat a lady like that, my mother raised me to be a gentleman "I need to know who wrote this and took the pictures, some of these are recent and when we just starting out?" My friends nodded and princess was just looking out the window without a care, I didn't want her to hear this type of gossip, she'll be embarrassed and also we're half naked on her bed, from that angle, it's taken from her balcony..who would be there?

The day went on and we still had people look at me and her, she was getting annoyed and so was I, whoever this guy is, He better tell us why he did it? We walk to the front entrance and Alex comes towards us and glares at me "Can't believe you knocked her up Diaz, she's too young!" I pushed him hard "She's not knocked up! It's all lies!" He rolled his eyes and Star looked at me "Knocked up?" "Pregnant" Alex says and she turns red "I'm not having a baby! I never did it, I'm still a virgin! Is that why people were laughing at us?" She faced me and I nodded "Yes, I'm trying to figure out who did it?" She crossed her arms and had tears running down her face "Never in my life, someone has stoop so low.." she began walking and I ran up to her "Hey I'm gonna figure out who this and see them in their place" "What if you can't? We'll be the laughing stalk of the whole school" I kissed her and held her "I will find the person, I promise you" she wiped her tears and we walked home in silence and as we opened the door my parents were standing with their arms crossed and looked mad..