•|New Year Resolution|•

Marco Pov
It was getting to the new year and it was princess first time away from her home to be honest it was an accomplishment for the both of us, a year filled with fixing and fighting and getting an understanding of each other.. I'm greatful for having such an awesome girlfriend and also getting into less trouble..which is a first in years..but who cares? It was two days before New Year's Eve and my mom made us write the resolution for next year and I just cram the tiny paper in my pocket and star actually wrote something "What you write?" She smiled "Oh nothing..you'll find out at the party..did you write anything?" I shake my head "Nope" she frowned "Oh come on Diaz write at least one thing you want to accomplish and thats it"

I rolled my eyes "I'll write something alright.. Just for you" she smiled and gave me a quick kiss "Thank you" we hung out a bit, helping my mom with the party, the only people coming are my friends and some family members "So..first year together huh?" I say hanging up the decorations "Yeah, can you believe it?" I nodded and hang the decor and we look at it and she comes and wraps her arms around my waist "We have faith" she says and I smile "Of course we do" I kiss her head and I hear 'Aww' in the background "Seriously guys?" My friends walked in with bags of candy and other things

"Yeah really, come on..let's go to the treehouse" I smirked but I didn't want to leave Star alone but janna doesn't really like her well sorta "Princess, is it cool if I go hang with my crew for a bit?" She nodded and kissed me long and looked back at Janna "Yeah, be safe" she walked off and Janna looked pissed "Dang..that girl served you.." Oskar said "Shut up, I knew Marco first let's go already" she walked out first and o followed along oskar "Dude you two smash yet?" I blush "Nah..we didn't, I mean she wants to but I.."

"Your a chicken" Janna says laughing "Shut up, I'm just not ready..and you probably haven't smashed either" she rolled her eyes "Ugh..whatever you win" she climbs up the latter to the treehouse we built when we were 7, still standing til this day "So..Oskar any cuties?" He shakes his head "Nah bro, these girls arent my type" I chuckle "Okay..what are your type?" He shrugs "I don't know.. Probably a mix of bad and good" "So Janna?" I say messing around "Nice one Diaz" she says and sips on a can of beer "Want a slip or does princess not approve?" I shake my head "Shut up, give me that" I take it but I hesitate because I haven't really been drinking like I used to "Dude?"

I open it and chug it down and finish it "There's our Diaz" Janna says clapping and she turns on the radio and we jam out and drink more and more..I'm half there but barely and Janna is gone and Oscar is past out on the floor "Marco..come close" Janna whispers and I shake my head "No..I know what you want.." She giggles and comes and is up close to my face, I could smell the achlol from her breathing "Please..one taste" she rubs her nose on mines and I move her away "No, I have Star..I'm leaving" she groans "Star, freaking Star! I liked you since day one! Marco what does she have that I don't? Am I not preppy enough? Am I not blonde enough? Am I not pretty enough?" She was sluring her words a bit "Sorry Janna" was all I said and she smacked me in the face "You disgust me.." She says and falls on the floor next to oskar, and cuddles up to him and I leave and go home, walking side to side when I arrived star was sleeping so peacefully on the couch and I tried being quiet while going to my room, I was successful and I jumped into bed and was out..

Star Pov
I woke up, I was kinda worried about Marco, he has come home yet, or has he and I didn't notice..I walk quickly to his room and he's past out and his room reeks of a strong smell, he must of been drinking "Oh..Marco" I took off his shoes and his jacket and his pants, and put it in his basket and I watched him sleep, he looked like he had a hard time last night "Star..." He said groggy "Yes?" He turned around and faced me "Get me a bucket..I feel like throwing up" I nodded and quickly got him a bucket as soon as I placed it down he threw up and it was gross and nasty but I stayed and rubbed his back

"Ugh..I shouldn't have drink" he pulls the bucket and pukes again "I'm gonna make you some soup okay" he nodded and lay back on his bed and I cooked chicken noodle soup and crackers so he can feel better "Here Marco" he sat up slowly and smiled at me "Thanks" I wanted to ask him of he did anything else but I doubt he did anything "So..Marco did you do anything.. Last night?" He looked at me and nodded "I just drank..and dance nothing else I swear" I nodded and I see a folded piece of paper on his desk, its still blank "Diaz, you need to write your resolution, tonights the party.." He groans and scratches his head "I will do it...just later when I'm feeling better okay princess" I sigh and feed him "You don't have to.." "I want to" he smiled and I gave him his soup and we talked and it was nice for once no fighting just a casual conversation, I wish it was like this all the time..

Time skip to Party...

"Happy New years eve!" Everyone said and I smiled and I held on Marcos hand and he pulled me aside "What's wrong? Still feeling sick?" He chuckled "No, here" he took my hand and handed me the piece of paper "You wrote something" I smiled "Yeah..but don't read, when we get our balloons later I want it to go with yours" I blushed and kissed him "your awesome" he laughs "Yeah I know" I pushed him and we enjoyed the party, I just kept getting stares from Janna but I didn't let it bother me "Princess, want a drink of lemonade?" I nodded and he went to get it and I stayed there talking with others "So princess, you look so happy about being with Marco" Janna said "I am happy, why do care? He loves me..why can't you see that?" She crossed her arms "He kissed me last night" I looked at her with a glare "No he didn't, he told me everything that happened, so stop trying to mind game me" she laughs "So dumb...he has kissed me in the past and before you two started dating"

I didn't want to believe her because I know how Marco was in the past but he's changing "Whatever Janna, your obsession with him is getting out of control, if he doesn't want to be with you then move on, that should be your resolution" she looked offended and slapped me and everyone looked at us "Take that.. Princess" I jumped on her we started fighting on the floor pulling hair hitting each other and rolling on the floor "He will be mine!" "Never!" As was pulling her hair she did too and then Marco and oskar separated us "Let go oskar! I wasn't done yet!" She said struggling and I turn and see Marco annoyed "Marco..I'm sorry I.." He pulled me into a hug and I was confused "I know, don't explain" he let go and he cleaned my face that had a little scratch on my cheek "Now I know not to mess with you" I giggled

"yeah..but I gotta ask you something" he nodded and Janna was outside with Oscar talking screaming but Marco brought us to his room "What's wrong?" "Did you really kiss Janna last night?" "No, I pushed her away and she slapped me and passed out, I told you already" I nodded "Did you ever kiss her in the past?" He nodded "Yeah..but that was long ago, when I used to drink a lot, I guess she had a chance but I don't really see us like that" I smiled "Thanks for telling me" he nodded "No problem" after that it was 2minutes before the count down..

Marco Pov
We walked down and sat in the living room, and my mom passed around balloons for our resolution "Thanks mom" she smiled and walked around and star and me put our papers together and my dad filled it up with air and we waited for the count down "10...9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1.." And everyone said happy new year and I saw my parents make out, which was gross and princess pulled my face towards her but I felt a cheek and I open NY eyes and it's Damian "Damian! What?!" He laughed "I got a kiss from both of you" he runs off and I shake my head and star pulls me and we kiss and I hold her face and then after everyone's make out session, including Janna's and Oskar we all walked outside and let go of our balloon
"Bye balloon!" Star said waving at it and I smiled "What you write in it?" She says "I wrote..to be a better person, and to stay with you forever" she blush "What did you write?" She laughs "Stay with you forever, I love my bad boy" she inches close to my face "And I love my princess" I kiss her slow and and fireworks are in the dark sky..what a great way to end it..