Saying goodbye is hard

Star Pov
I held on Marco wondering if this is going to break us apart? As we broke away from the hug Marco rushed upstairs and I stood there wondering where he went because its rather odd he didn't tell me? Then again we are on'pretend break' but we're still together after all "Was that marco?" 

His brother asked and I nodded "Yes…I'm going to bed damian, night"  I missed his chubby cheek and went upstairs as I make it towards my room I was pinned against my door and I see Marco looking at me, seeing the tears in them and his hands shaking against my wrist "Don't go…please" 

his voice breaking as he laid his head between my neck and shoulder and I held tight knowing I'll be gone tomorrow night "I wish I could.. I'm sorry Marco"  we cried softly and slowly held on each other as we fell on the wood floors "I love you"  I say and he whispers it back towards me

"I don't know what I'm going to do when I'm gone"  "stick to the plan right? Have faith in us"  he smiles as he wipes the tears away "We have a whole day tomorrow and I bet my parents will throw a party for you"  I giggled "Sure.."

The next day I woke up in an empty bed, as I walked towards my room I began to clean up and pack up my things its killing me knowing a few hours I'm gone "Good morning Star,  I heard your going home I wished you'd stay longer?" Mrs Diaz said as she gave me a hug "Yeah me too, where's Marco?"

She shrugs and sighs "I have no idea he took off early and didn't say a word, I guess this is taking a toll on him"  I nod and sit on my bed "I'm sorry I made him feel like this, I just thought if we broke up it will be easier but its actually break us apart, being distant and just small conversations"  I felt tears and I wiped them away

"I'm sorry"  I relaxed and continued cleaning up as I finished I changed my room back and the Diaz helped me bring them to the living room "That's the last of it"  I thank them and Marco walks in "Marco?" I manage to say and he looks at me and pulls me out of the house and we're running down the sidewalks which is confusing me

"Marco! Stop where are we going?!"  We stopped and we're at the tree that has our name on it "I decided to plan a little date for us for the time being since its going to be awhile until I see you again" I smiled and we say down under the tree and he handed me the snacks which was good, but my mind kept drifting towards where he went to the other day

"Marco be honest with me" he looks at me and nods "Yes Princess"  "Where did you go? After you yelled at Janna the other day? I was a little bit worried about you" he chuckles slightly while he looks at our hands "I left school to hang with a friend of mine, we talked and had fun because they thought I needed a break and relax but I couldn't really have fun knowing your home wondering if I'm okay, I'm sorry"

I smiled and kissed him "I'm sorry I caused you so much drama and stuff pretending to be broken up is actually worse then a real one" we giggle and nodded "Oh for sure ten times worse,  even going against Alex in boxing"

I looked at Marco as he looks up at the sky "Marco, if I can't come back and visit you.. please move on" he looked at me a little hurt but he knew I might not be available all the time

"Would you be okay with that? Because I won't move on quickly.." I smiled and cuddled into Marco smelling his cologne "I'll slightly be okay but, I want you to be happy as well okay just know I love you" he chuckles and held on me "Still a little jealous I see, I love you too Star" 

I smiled as he said my name other then saying Princess "Its getting dark.. time to go" I say a little down "Yeah"  Marco said as he pulled me closer to him holding my waist and resting his head on mine.

As we reached the house I see the royal carriage and I knew this is it and I could feel Marco holding tighter just like I was "I don't want to let go"  he said on the verge of tears "Hey listen, I will try to see you as much as I can so we can hang and do fun things okay.."

I said having tears roll down my face "Okay" we clamed ourselves as we entered the house and I saw mother and father sitting down with Marcos parents "Star, there you are time to go say your goodbyes"  I nodded and hugged the Diaz's and when I got to Marco my heart ache and I could tell in his eyes he didn't want this but I couldn't do anything even if I tried

"Thank you all for keeping me under your roof and treating me like your own,  I had a wonderful time being here on earth and I couldn't thank you enough" his parents hugged me tight as they let go I looked at Marco

"Marco,  thanks for being my enemy, my best friend and being my jerk"  he smirks "Hey.."  I giggled a bit "I'm joking,  thanks for being the best boyfriend I could ever have,  and thanks for always being there for me even if I didn't want you to be"  he walked towards me and hugged me tight

"Thanks for being part of my life Star.. take care okay"  he said softly and I wanted to cry "Star time to go" we broke the hug and I backed away staring into his dark eyes that seemed to lose its shine "Good bye Diaz"  I waved and followed my parents to the carriage "Wait!"

I stopped and saw Damien running towards me holding something "What's that?"  "Its a good luck charm or necklace" I smiled and kissed his cheek as I stood Marco held a small bag "I wanted to give this to you a couple days after I met you.. don't open it until your alone take care"

I nodded and entered my carriage seeing them disappear as the portal closed as we made it home "Welcome home darling"  "Thanks"  I said quietly as the carriage moved side to side on the road.

As I made it towards my room I closed my door and looked down at the gift Marco gave me, as I pulled it out it was my bad girl outfit I wore once which made him jealous "Your so dumb Marco"  as I look there was a light teal hoodie with a crown on the back and a jellyfish on the front,  it was cute as I look I see a little card "What's this?"  As I opened it I smiled and tossed it to the side and I slipped on the hoodie "Marco.."

A/n and that concludes this book and I hoped you liked this chapter and the book entirely and I'll maybe start a new book! 😄😊that's all and also I might put a prologue of the new book of misunderstood bye guys!