Not feeling good

Marco Pov
After the whole Tom situation, everyone didn't look or laugh at us when we went to the pizza place, I was glad princess got through to him, I am just glad he didn't hurt her this time, "So what did you say to him?" "To move on, and to find love somewhere else or just clean up his act, I just want him to be good" she said as she took a bite of the pizza "He really likes you huh?" She nods and sighs "Yeah, but I don't like him back, I love you Diaz and no one else" she reached for my hand on the table and I let her "Love you too princess" after eating we walked home in the quiet night. All I could hear was Star's singing and the wind, I looked down at our feet and noticed how tiny hers were and I started to chuckle "What's so funny?" She smiled "You got some tiny feet, compared to mines" she looked down and started to laugh "Your so random, I never realized I had tiny feet" I roll my eyes and I see the street to get home when a portal opened and it's ludo and his gang

"Stop right there! Hand over the wand butterfly!" Star pulled out her wand and I got ready "You'll never get this ludo, I always win, you should know that by now?" As she finished he sent his monsters at us and we kicked butt but I got grabbed "Star!" She looked at me and came and hit her wand hard on his head "Let go of Marco you beast!" I fell to the ground pretty hard that I was losing focus "Marco!" Was the last thing I heard..

Star Pov
When I saw Marco past out I got very angry "You hurt my boyfriend, you will pay! Sugar puffs tidel wave!" I blasted at ludo and his gang and they were all sticky and ludo quickly left into the portal and I rushed back to Marco, I put his head on my lap and moved his hair from his face "Marco, please wake up, I don't want to lose you, please" I put my head on his head and thought of a spell I could use to heal him "What's that spell called?" I pull out my spell book from my purse and look through it and found it "I hope this works" I close my and took a breath and said the words and my cheeks began to light up and used my wand and he began to float and bright light was shown and he was placed only lap again, and I looked at him hoping he's okay "Marco?" After a few minutes he took in a huge breath and coughed "Star? I'm okay? Where are the monsters?" I had a tear run down my cheek and I grabbed his face and kissed him and he was surprised "I shouldn't get hurt again huh?" I shake my head and help him up "Man what did you do to them? It like a rainbow barf here?" I giggled and held on his arm "You can say that" he laughs along with me as we get home, but I felt like that was planned...

Tom Pov
I took down the post like she wanted me to, but I'm still going to get her back but not with that human boy she's with..I get home and think of something...maybe I could kill him? No that's not a good image for me but still? I could probably poison him? No then Star will know it's me, she's gotten smarter from the last time, or I could erase his memory from the beginning of their relationship? That's perfect but I need to make it and go back to them...after a few hours I go back to the house she's in and see of she's awake and she's not in her room, must be in his..I go to the other side and they are cuddled close to each other, ugh why can't we be like that! Focus Tom you need to do this..I pull out the vile and open his mouth and drop all of it in and I smirk, good luck Star trying to get your boyfriend. To remember you..you'll come running to me in no time I left that dimension and fell soundly to sleep, I know I'll win..