Chapter 2

To my suprise the Skype call was from my new best friend Nari, I accepted the call and immediately her face popped up on screen. She looked so exited, just like a firework ready to explode!
"What's the matter Nari?" I said confused at her expression.
"OMG OMG OMG" she chanted.
"BTS have anounced that they are holding auditions for their new comeback!!!" She was so exited I tought she was going to faint.
"Who are BTS" I asked.
The way she opened her mouth at the sound of my words gave me the feeling that i had said something wrong.
"Ok Emily, I know you haven't been in Korean for that long but surely you have heard of one of the most popular (and hot if I must say so myself) hip hop bands in all of the country!!
I know you are a fan of Exo and Big Bang but how havent you heard of BTS yet?"
"Umm I dunno i guess I've just been working on my dancing a lot." I said noting down 'BTS' on my notepad.
"Well search them up now! you will love them, and they have a very similar dance style to yours. Here I'll send you the link to the audition. You should totally enter girlll, you would smash it! Oh, I have to go talk to you later ok?"
"Aww thank you I'll think about, bye." I said blushing at her inspiring words.

As her image disappeared from my the screen i immediately opened up Google to search up this 'BTS' group.
After hours and hours of researching and watching as many videos as I could I slowly began liking this group; I found their music very inspiring.
As I opened the link Nari sent me I saw that they were holding auditions for a role for their comback; a dancing and acting role. I looked up to see that i had been sitting there infront of my computer for so long that it had gotten dark outside and it was getting quite late into the night.
I got up and put down my laptop and notebooks i had on my lap, did my nightly routine and got into bed knowing my parents wouldn't be home yet. Slowly my eyes began to weaken until fianally they shut tight. That night I drempt all about BTS.

As i opened my eyes to the beebing sound of my alarm I yawned and streched my arms out infront of me. I got dressed and greeted my parents who were already ready for work sitting down at the table eating breakfast. As I sat down to eat my own i rememberd everything that had happened the right before: about BTS, about Nari and about the audition.
I finished up my breakfast and went back to my laptop were i once again played my playlist; music was a big part of me. Surprisingly a song I had downloaded last night started playing, it was a BTS song called 'I Need U' it was one of my favourite songs of BTS' that i had come across because I felt that it had a lot of meaning, it would be a greate song to dance to and i would love to learn their choreography.
Then something clicked into my mind, what if I was to audition? What if I got the part? How awesome would that be? I mean there are probably thousands of fans auditioning, some who are probally very talented. Many thoughts ran through my mind but one stood out the most, should i enter?.......

Author's notes:
Yes i know i know, my story is probally still very boring but trust me it will get better :)