Chapter 7

It had been a couple of days since my meeting at Big Hit and seeing the boys. Today was the day we would be learning the choreography together; I was so exited! Like usual i got dressed, I wore my hair in a messy but stylish bun with a tanktop and shorts; one of my favourite outfits to dance in. I waited for my ride while texting Nari.
Emily- so you really want to meet them that much?!
Nari- Yes, they seem really fun from what you have told me! I know I have seen my Jiminie in real life but that was only for a couple of minutes. I'm so jealous of you!
Emily- haha XD don't be I'm sure I can arrange for you to meet them. I have to go now I hear my ride pulling up outside. Bye xxxx
Nari- YAY! Bye xxx
As I place my phone in my pocket i open the door to see a face I recognise; the same guy that drove me last time.
"Nice to see you again" I smile as i head into the back seat of the car. We chatted once again until I thought; I don't can know his name.
"Hey, i never asked what your name is? I'm Emily by the way."
"Oh yes Jae-Hwa, thats my name. Emily is such a pretty English name."
"Thank you"

The studio isn't that far away from my house so I was there in no time. I enter the doors again and am imedianty remeberd by the women at the desk.
"Hello again do you remeber the way?" She asks looking up from her computer and giving me an eye smile.
"Umm actually no, sorry"
"That's ok it's the third floor second door on the left. BTS are in their dance studio."
I bow 90 degrees and head to the elevator. While waiting to reach the third floor I notice a something small written below the bottons in what looks like a sharpie; I read it out loud,
"Bangtan was here hehe" I giggle to myself as the doors swing open revealing the long coridor. Getting closer to the room I hear laughs coming from within.

I enter the room to see bangtan spread out along the edges of the room with Jin dancing in the centre; doing his signiture traffic light dance. I face palm trying not to laugh hysterically. Closing the door behind me all of a suddern the boys come floading towards me like a hurd bringing me into a hug as they spread their arms around each other covering me like a shell. Soon after they released me from their tight grips and allowed me to breath again a very tall man enterd.

"Emily this is our choreographer we work with hes going to be teaching us the dance along with you." Rap monster informed me as he bowed to the man. I intoduced myself to him and he began teaching us.
He tought the boys their part first and i sat on the side admiring their amazing skills; keeping in my laughter however at how awkward Jin and Rap monster were at dancing.
Finally it was time for me to join in. The very stict choreographer seemed to be impressed as to how fast I learned, same with everyone else in the room.
The routine was very tricky and fast but I was able to keep up. I had a very small solo part until V and Jungkook joined me; soon followed by the rest not long after; together we had to dance. The concept of the song was about love and how people can do anything and fight over someone. So V and Jungkook had to hold my hands, hug me and pull me towards themselves, basically pretend to fight over me. I did get a bit embarrassed having this much skinship with them but I hid that inside.

It was a really productive day and we ended up learning the whole dance but we needed A LOT of practice. We all practiced together up until the evening to the point that we were all so tired we had to stop; breathing heavily as we lay all of the beautiful cold floor. Once I decided it was time for me to go i could tell the sorrow in Bangtans hearts as they all gave me a 'Please don't go look." Understanding what they ment I decided to stay a little while longer.

Jimin and V gave each other this little look and nodded before they rushed up to their feet and dragged me by both hand; forcing me to stand up aswell. Dragging me from the room they yell:
" We're playing hide and seek come and find us!" Getting half way down the hallway they release my hands and run off. I quickly follow them also tying to find my own place to hide. Not knowing around this building very well I get completely lost. Strolling around i hear the voices of what sound like Jungkook, J-Hope and Jin.
Panicking I head down many coridors until I reach a dead and
I hear them,
The voices are getting closer,
They are right around the corner,
I tense up knowing I am about to get caught any second when suddenly I feel hands around my waist and am pulled into darkness. Confused to where I was I reach down to the hands on my waist and they quickly let go. A flicker of lights reveal the gloomy room as well as the mystery person standing infront of me. To my surprise I see V. Before I can even speak he cups my mouth with his hand and holds his finger up to his mouth while leaning his ear on the door. Outside we can hear the voices; they seem to be inches from the door! And then the doorknob begins to twist! And V wraps his arms around me like a child; hugging me tight.....

Athours note:
Hope you enjoyed plz vote and comment to support me. Stay tuned for the next chapter!! ♡