Chapter 5

I reached the room and all of bangtan were there staring at me once again.
"I see you found her then." Rapmon smilied at me.
"Have you told her? have you told her?" J-Hope shouted springing up from his seat, grabbing me by the hands and jumping while doing so.
"Yes!" V said in a jealous way as he snatched J-Hope's hand away from mine. I look up at him confused and he smiles back at me, J-Hope grunts and goes back to his seat.
"Well, we're all so exited to have you by our side. Your an amazing dancer! We have to get back to the auditions now but we will be back in about an hour, see you then" Jin says as he shakes my hand and all the boys head out of the room leaving me alone.

Still in shock i reach for my phone and text Nari,
Emily- OMG you will never guess what just happened!!! :) :) :)
Nari- what what what ??? Tell me :)
Emily- I got the frickin part !!!!! And V held my hand!!!!! Sqeee :)
Nari- OMG that's amazing! You will officially be talking, be in the same room and dancing with them, I'm sooo jealous!!
Emily- I know but I'm sure I can arrange for you to come to rehearsal and stuff with me :)
Nari- That would be amazing!! I have to go now the family is here but talk to you later xxx
Emily- Ok bye xxx

I sink down into one of the chairs and play the day over and over again in my head; my heart still racing a hundred miles per hour. I sit there for what seems like forever totally spaced out as i check up on social media; my thumb continuously scrolling up and down my phone screen. As I slowly begin to doze off and my eyes weaken i get the fright of my life. Jimin had snuck up behind me grbbed my shoulders and shouted "BOO" making me jump out of my skin. I turn round to see him smiling and laughing histarically!
"Hahaha, sorry we took so long more people had turnt up then we imagined!" He said quickly lossing his energy as he also sinked down into the comfy chair next to me. Suga also joined us and sat on the other side of me.
"Hey," Suga signed starring up at the ceiling. "I couldnt help but notice, Your not from Korea are you?"
"Ummm no I'm actually American but I studied Korea in school as ive always loved this country so it was handy as my parents had business here so we had to move. I couldn't be happier!" I explained smilling at the both of them.
"That's so cool!" They both said at the exact same time before glaring at each other and laughing.

"Where are all the others?" I asked intreged as to why the both of them weren't with them.
"Ahh, their comming I think they went to get snacks. I'm so hungry!" Answers Jimin who was rubbing his stomach. That's when i suddenly had the best idea!
"Hey, how about we all go to a restaurant and get food, it will give you a chance to get to know me and we can all eat. If you don't have any schedules that it?" I quickly announced.
"That would be a cool idea!" Said Jungkook as he approached me from behind with the rest of the boys and began patting me on the head. I giggle and turn to face the them.
"Yea, let me ask our manager if we have any schedules" Rapmon added as he left the room again.
They all sat there listening to me talk about my time in Korea so far and about all the places I wanted to go to before Rapmon enterd again with a huge smile on his face.
"Good news guys the manager said we can go, he also agreed that it would be good idea to get to know you."

J-Hope suggested that we go to a barbecue place so off we went; Jin driving us as he is the only one that can drive. We get there at I'm sat between V and Suga with Jin opposite me. We order our food and begin to eat, however I was having some difficulties with my chopsticks. Yes i had been in Korea for a couple of months but I still hadn't masterd them.
To my right V sees I'm stuggerling and giggles.
"Do you want me to ask for a fork?" He asks still quietly chuckling.
"No it's ok I need to learn somehow." I sigh continuing to try and pick up my food.
"Here, let me teach you." V gently grabs hold of my hand and places the chopstick in the right position and guides my hand toward the food. I blush as i can hear Jimin wispering something to J-Hope.
After about five minuits of V helping me hold and place the food in my mouth; which also made my heart start punding again as he made a cute "aww" sound everytime the food enterd my moth, I finally get a little better and continue by myself. Everyone chatted so much all the way through dinner and I answerd any questions they gave me; It was a good night and everyone was so sweet; especially V....

Authors Notes:
Plz comment and vote. Thank you everyone for reading my book so far hope you're enjoying it ♡♡ sorry I took so long to update I have been soo busy. ♡♡