Chapter 3

2 weeks had past and i had been very busy practicing my dances in the dance studio my parents had rented just for me. I would practice as much as I could while also taking breaks to go home, eat and talk to friends, the usual activities a normal human needed to function. As the day of the audition came closer and closer i became even more nervous each and every second, luckily I had my best friend Nari cheering me on and coming with me to practice. she was also a dancer and had also entered to audition. Whether she was serious about the audition of just wanted to be in the same room as BTS themselves i will never know. However I was also exited to come face to face with Bangtan since over the past weeks I had become more and more of a fan of them.

Me and Nari had had lots of fun creating are own choreography and practicing routines. I had always been very outgoing and (weird) my friends back in America called and as Nari says ' I have the metal mind of a 5 year old' but when i dance i feel as if I have enterd my own world as the music takes over my body; leaving my childish side behind.

I sowly open my eyes squinting as I see see nothing but darkness around me. I look over to my right and see that it is 6:30 AM; I had woken up before my alarm.
I sigh, and turn over onto my side to close my eyes again but they immediately open as I remember what today was; the day of the audition! I rush up into a sitting position frantically pick up my phone and searching for Nari on my contacts to send here a message,
Emily- hey! Are you up yet???
I sit there and wait for about a minuite until my phone beeps back at me.
Nari- Yes I am now lol. I cant believe what today is!!!
Emily- I know!! The day of the audition :)
Nari- Yup :) and the day I get to be in the same room as the one and only Park Jimin!!
(Jimin is Nari's unltimate bias)
Emily- Ok, ok you need to calm down lol. I'm going to get breakfast then rehearse a bit before we go :) you should too.
Nari- Ok will do :) don't be late remember that the audition starts at 10:00 AM sharp. See you there xxx
Emily- xxx

I put my phone down as I rush to my feet due to my taste buds tingerling at the smell of waffles and cyrup. I enter the kitchen to find my parents cooking breakfast; already in their work suits like always. I finish up my my breakfast quick as I want to get ready for the day ahead.
I put on a pair of black leggings with a cute tank top, my white air max's and tie my hair half up and half down then finally applying some light makeup. I play my music, practice and run through my routine twise before I glance at the clock realising it was already 9:20. I head out of the door and meet Nari who is waiting in her car. Heading there I was full of nerves and in such a sort time I was there, standing in line surrounded around by hundreds of fans. There were also pictures of Bangtan plasterd on the walls.

After about 3 hours of waiting i was up next and that's when my heart began to beat fast. I followed the lady into the next room waving and shooting a thumbs up as I saw Nari walk past me from the room with a huge smile on her face, stopping suddenly I hear her whisper
"I Saw Jiminie!"
As I enter the room I look to my right to see all of BTS sitting at a long white table with a lot of paper infront of them with pens in their hands. As i glance at their beautiful faces they all greeted me with a warm smile. I stood in the centre or the room and stared at them blankly.
"What is your name please" Rap Monster asked looking intreged.
"ummm E..emily" i stuterd, my nerves slowly getting worse as I stood face to face with one of my favourite bands in the world.
"Ok Emily can you please start you dance now" J-hope smiles.
"Uhhh yes sir." Omg did i just call J-hope 'sir' I thought to myself, regretting my words.
"Haha" Jin quietly laughed at me.
I could feel my cheeks beginning to burn and turning red.
As the music began to play I lookef down to see myself shaking; horrendously!
"Not very confordant is she." I saw Suga whisper to Jimin.
However as i began to dance my nervs slowly disappeared and i found myself dancing away to the music as once again I was in my own little world as the music took over my body like a puppet. I danced and danced my heart out until I came to the end of my routine and froze in my ending position. I could feel all eyes on me and as i turnt to face the boys they were all looking at me suprised, especially V who was staring at me weirdly.
To be continued...

Authors Notes:
Hope you are all enjoying my story so far plz vote and comment if you have any suggestions or tips for me :)