Chapter 9

About two weeks had past and the boys and i had practiced a lot for the music video. i had learnt so much more about every single one of them and i felt so close to them now they were literally like my brothers. We spent hours laughing until our stomachs hurt and had so fun getting to know each other really well.

I was sitting in a studio with Rap Monster and Suga helping them write lyrics.
"hey, you have to go home soon don't you Emily?" asked Suga sticking out his bottom lip.
"yea i cant spend all night here. how much i would love too i need to go back to my precious home"
"aww that's a shame. Hey, i have an idea! Are you busy next week? the boys and i all have a weeks break to relax. we can hang out more, maybe go to the beach or something?"
"yes of course im free, that is a brilliant idea! you may look like a baby but you sure do come up with some great ideas" i tease him.
"hey! i'm the manliest person you will ever meet!" he says revealing him scrawny biceps; kissing them.
Rap monster looks up for a second raising his eyebrow and laughing.
"ok ok what ever you say" i giggle "i have another idea: my parents are away for two months for business how about all of you stay at my place; kinda like a sleepover and then we can go to the beach!"
"Did i hear sleepover?" Jungkook enters the room followed by the rest.
"yea! Suga had the idea of going to the beach for your break and i suggested having a sleep over at my place. what do you think?
"of course how could we say no to that!? i love the beach!" once again V's childish personality shines through along with his boxy smile.
"great! how about you all come over on Monday? i better get going its late again"
We all say our goodbyes and i head home.

once i was home i was so exited for next week that i couldn't sleep at all so i decided to text my best friend; Nari.
Emily-hey :) what you up to? xx
Nari- hey :) not much. whats up?
Emily- Oh nothing i was just wondering if you would like to go to the beach with me a BTS next week?
Nari- BTS!!??
Emily- Yes of course BTS you idiot. have you already forgotten that i am working with them?
Nari- No of course not how could i forget my best friend having such a great opportunity? i am so happy i can actually meet them. of course i will go!!
Emily- However... you can only go if you PROMISE not to tell anyone! its part of my contract. we would get mobbed by fans if they found out. and i don't really want ARMY knowing i am working with them; for hate reasons.
Nari- of course i wont! who do you think i am!? xx
Emily- good i knew i could trust you :) x btw i've just realized i don't have a decent swim costume how about we go shopping tomoz?
Nari- yasssss! i need one too. i want to look good for BTS!
Emily- haha ok :P see ya then im going to try and get some sleep xxx
Nari- ok then night xxx *squuueee*
Emily- night xx

Today is the day i am going shopping with Nari. i planned to meet her outside the mall. i arrive there and wait for her to arrive. once she arrived we turn into complete girl mode rushing from shop to shop trying to find the perfect swim costume and other things we will need. We are looking around a shop when something stands out in the corner of my eye; a swim suit. it was a two piece laced fringe bikini; pastel colored. i pick it up and place it in front of me while looking in a mirror. Nari who had already found something to wear comes rushing to my side.
"OMG that is perfect! it suits you so much! you need to get it! OMG this cover up and sunglasses go perfectly with it, get those too!" squeals Nari handing me a cute lace cover up and pastel sunglasses.
After paying for the items i say bye to Nari and head home. We had spend all day searching for the perfect thing to wear.

Realizing it is Monday tomorrow i text V my address and clean up noticing the kitchen is a bit messy. Within seconds V texts back...
V- Thank you :) we will be round about 12 or is that too early?
Emily- No that is perfect just don't forget to pack everything; knowing you you will forget all of your clothes XD. And btw i have plenty of spare bedrooms so you can sleep in them :)
V- hehe i wont :) and btw we are all bringing our silliest pajamas :) it was my ideas and some of the others took some persuading but they have agreed so be prepared with yours :)
Emily- You amaze me more everyday and i have the perfect ones XD im going to bed now night. see you tomoz :)
V- Night. the others say night aswell hehe
Emily- say night for me :)
V- ok i cant wait for tomoz :)

Tomorrow is going to be fun! i cant wait....

Authors Note: Thank you all for the support xxx i hope you enjoyed this chapter and will enjoy the next chapter as it is going to be very fun to write :) love you all x