Prologue

"You are crazy Cade," I told him, "you know that right?" Cade laughs.

"I know," he admitted, "but so are you. Cade ran a hand through his hair.

"You know," Cade said, "You're different Sage. From any other girl I've met. And I like that." A confused look spreads across my face.

"What are you saying?" I questioned Cade. He brushed my hair away from my face.

"I am saying, Sage," he announces, "that I like you." My mouth dropped open. WHAT?! Cade liked me.

Before I knew what was happening, Cade placed his lips on mine and started kissing me. At first I thought nothing of it, then I remembered Logan. I pushed Cade away from me. Cade looked at me confused. I turned away.

"What's wrong Sage?" Cade questioned me. Tears formed in my silver hued eyes.

"What's wrong is that you knew Logan was gone, and you knew I was weak. You used it to your advantage." Tears streamed down my face.

"I'm sorry, Sage," he said, "I didn't know you still loved Logan." I didn't say anything. I just turned in the direction of the woods and started to run.

"SAGE!" Cade calls my name from the distance.

"Goodbye Cade," I whisper, "Goodbye forever."

I don't look back. I keep my eyes foreword so that I can stay focused. I don't know where I will go now, I just know I can't be ther-

I twig snaps and my attention jerks to the thorn bush on my right. A boy completely dressed in black steps out. He has a gun in his hands.

"Sage?" The boy says, tearing away his face mask.

"Logan?" I question him. Logan runs up to me and kisses me smack on the lips.

Hello. And welcome to my new book. I don't know what to call it or what the cover should be so please pm me if you have any ideas.

Anyway, I am sorry if the prologue doesn't make any sense. I tried to make it that way. Okay so this prologue is in the present, and the other chapters will be in the past.  So yeah. If you have any questions or suggestions please let me know. And yeah.

Enjoy!!!

-Eris :)