Chapter Twenty Two

My eyes open. My vision isn't that clear yet but I see a figure standing above me. It's not Aster because he is still sleeping with his arms around you.

"Sage?" A familiar voice says my name.

"Logan?" I say, my eyesight becoming clear. It is Logan.

Aster wakes up, and immediately notices Logan.

"What are you doing here?" Aster snaps at Logan.

"I would like to ask you the same thing," he counters, "but I would like to know more is why you have your arms around my girlfriend!" Aster rolls his eyes and laughs, letting me go.

"Your girlfriend," Aster questions him, "she's my girlfriend." My eyes dart back between the two of them.

Aster or Logan? Logan or Aster?

The boys continue to argue about who's girlfriend I am, while I decide to choose which one I like better.

Finally Aster says, "Sage? Can I have a word with you? ALONE." I nod not wanting to set off the bomb in him that's already going to explode.

"Why would you ever date that freak!" Aster states, "don't you know what he's done?" I shake my head no.

"Let me tell you something. Logan is Mr. Cox's son. Then he ditched his dad and disappeared without a trace. Mr. Cox has been tracking him and he has been trying to find him ever since," Aster explains.

Then it hits me.

"Wait are you saying he lied to me?" I question Aster. He nods.