Chapter Three

"Cade," I stuttered, " what are you doing here?" Cade runs a hand through his coal black hair.

"I just wanted to make sure you're okay," Cade admitted, "I know how much you care about Logan."

Right then I probably looked like a mess. Standing outside, in my swim suit, with my face tear streaked. Plus, I can't help but sob.

Cade pulled me into an awkward hug.

"It's okay," he reassured me, "we'll find Logan." Cade leaded me into my house. We head up stairs and Cade ordered me to take a shower. He said that he would be waiting outside my door until I finished.

I undressed and hopped into the shower. The warm water trickling down my spine was kind of reassuring. After my shower I got dressed into some pjs and opened my bedroom door. Sure enough Cade was standing there waiting.

"Cade," I said kinda nervous, "Can you stay the night? To make sure that I don't freak out again?" Cade hesitated, then he nodded his head in agreement.

"You can sleep in the other side of my bed," I explained, "it's a king so there should be plenty of room for the both of us." I climbed into my side of the bed and Cade pulled the covers up to my chin. I suddenly found myself very tired.

"Good night," Cade whispered in my ear. I would have said good night back, but I was too tired. Cade kissed my forehead, then turned out the lights.