Sabertooth

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL.

................................................................................................................

No ones Pov.

"WELCOME BACK STING" The Sabertooth guild shout..

"So ... Sting ... How was the wedding?" Says Orga the lightning god slayer (Oh yea did I mention that Sting and Lucy got married? >> :D Well they did) "Did you tell Minerva about your marriage yet?" Says Yukino holding hands with Rogue. 

Sting Pov.

I have been away for 3 years now and I got married with Lucy last year, and since she was the queen I became the king of the realm dragon which made me more busier than ever because I am also the new master of our guild Sabertooth. As soon as I arrived in the guild Orga walk towards me asking my wedding with Lucy. Our guild new about my relationship and wedding with Lucy except Minerva because everyone knew that she love me. Ofcorse I can't accept her feelings since I am already In loved with another girl and that's my wife Lucy Heartfillia Eucliffe.

"Uhhh .... Uhmm ... The wedding went well and Lucy will be here tomorrow and ....... NO! I haven't told Minerva about our wedding.... By the way Rogue I'm sorry about leaving the guild to you it's just happened that after my wedding with Lucy I need to be crown as a king since she's the queen . Well,  I have been so busy with the whole meeting with the dragon's , Gods, and the council." I said to Rouge while drinking our beer. While me and Rouge was drinking Yukino came seems to drunk ... WAIT WHat?!! DRUNK? Since when did Yukino starter drinking? I thought... Then she suddenly stumble and Rogue immediately catch her on time.

"Yukino! Tch .. Let's go home!" Rogue said holding Yukino (Ahem.. Bridal style ) Well even though they were living on the same house for almost a year, they haven't really thought of having a wedding yet. "Yeah, Yeah, you guys go ahead, I need to go home and rest as well. Oh yeah .. Rouge, don't take advantage of Yukino since she's drunk." I said while grinning, Rouge immediately blush like a tomato . Sigh ,, typical night ... I miss my wife I thought.

Lucy Pov.

It has been three years since I left fairy tail, then I got married with Sting, we loved each other too much and everyone in Sabertooth new our relationship,, Well that ... Except Minerva, for some reason everyone was keeping it a secret from her. And I guessed it was because Minerva loved Sting and every time I asked Sting about Minerva he always change the subject which made me curious. Sigh, we do loved each other but I guessed I loved him more. Typical night .. I wonder if he miss me .. Cause I miss him so bad.. Oh well I will see him again tomorrow anyway.

"Your highness." Aqua called me while opening my door. "What is it Aqua nee?" I said with a low voice. I was looking through my window and then back to Aqua, she was serious so I sat straight on my chair.

"Your highness, about Zeref.. He's already in earth. And as our queen and our light you have to defeat Zeref which caused all this darkness around the world." She said while giving me a gold bracelet with diamonds on it. I already know what she meant .. I need to keep my power low, afraid that Zeref will find me. Yes that's right his priority was to kill me. After my talk with Aqua I went to sleep "How can I defeat him?" I mumbled. I woke up early morning around 6:00 am to get ready since I will be returning to earth for the first time, then I transported my self to Sabertooth guild.