Argue!

Lucy Pov.
I woke up early in the morning And I could feel someone's breathing so I look up to see my husband sleeping beside... Wait ... "Sting?" What is he doing here? I jump up to my bed but Sting hold my arm.
" Where do you think your going?" Sting said pulling me down towards him but I broke free.

"Why are you here? Actually How did you find me?" I said while getting up on my bed.

"Can't I be with my wife? For this past few days I have been looking for you because...." He said but I cut him off "because the council want us to go in a mission?" I said while pushing him away and finally stand up I could see him looking at me annoyed.

"You knew? But how? I thought it's only one letter each guild?" He said finally standing up. "The council sent me a letter asking for my leadership and yes when I meant leadership I need to go and talk with each guild." I said looking annoyed at him I mean how can he just come in my place when he's always with Minerva and who knows what they were up to ... Uhh ... I''m pissed I started walking to the bathroom when He suddenly wrap his arm on me.

Damn this man now I'm blushing.
" Why are you ignoring me?" Sting said pulling me to his chest "Duh.. Isn't it obvious? Your always with Minerva and now your asking me why? And if your asking if I'm jealous then Yes I am," I walk pass him " We are married but I don't like the fact that we can't be together when Minerva is around" I sigh and went inside the bathroom, and started sobbing.

Sting Pov.

Sigh, now what? Fighting with my wife is the worse. I mean clearly I have been with her for 3 years and when she's pissed or angry it would take us at least a week to made up, but this Minerva thing would take probably until I explain about my marriage with Lucy to her.  I was just gonna knock on the bathroom when I heard her sobbing. Damn it woman ....

"Lucy.. Come on out.. Sigh... I know your crying inside the bathroom." I said while knocking on the door but she still won't open it I guessed I don't have a choice "I get it already I will tell Minerva about us" typical wife of mine she's a hardheaded as always. I went to take a shower to another bathroom since the house she bought is big enough to have 4 bedroom and 3 bathroom.
...........................5 min later.................................................
I saw Lucy getting change so I went to hug and kissed her lips. She sure is angry since she didn't kiss me back.

"I'm going to the FairyTail guild to visit Master so I won't be coming home until  the mission start, so I want you to tell Minerva about us." She said without any expression of course I have to do it so " I understand but you have to bring Yukino with you." Is all I can say then I let go of her but before she went off she kissed me on my lips. "I love you." She mumbled well since I am a dragon slayer I could hear her .... sigh I can't believe I'm saying this but I miss her too much that I just want to embrace her everyday day. I was getting ready then went to the guild.

...................................................

I love Sticy :)
What do you think will happened to Minerva when she heard this news?

And Lucy is finally going to her old guild, is she ready to face everyone?
This will be on my next chapter
>>>VISIT<<<