Our Promise.

Fairy Tail.

Everyone was getting ready for the festive for Cherry Blossom Tree. Natsu on the other hand is not really happy because of the promise that would't happened, everyone was already on their usual spot.

Erza Pov.

Natsu is not really happy every year we have this festive, Natsu is always not on the mood, he won't even fight with Gray anymore.

"Hey, hey, Hey, Are you guys ready for the surprised? I mean did you guys even write a letter to Sting?" I whispered to everybody enough so that Natsu won't hear.

"Ofcorse everything is ready, we just need to wait for them to arrive." Jellal said giving me a kiss.

Rogue Pov.

I'm here at Sting and Lulu's house getting ready for the surprised. Then I heard someone knocking on the door so I opened it, and there I saw Yukino.

"Yuki, your back?" Lulu said hugging Yukino, 

"Yes, Lucy-Nee. I came back because I need to talk to you." Yukino said looking at me "Alone" She added, so me and Sting went outside leaving Yukino and Lucy inside the house.

"What do you think happened?" Sting said,

"I don't know but their talk looks serious." I said while sitting outside.

Yukino Pov.

I came back early because of what happened during my vacation. And I have to tell Lucy-Nee about it it's really important. I took my clothes off which made Lucy-Nee confused and stop me for doing so.

"Yu---Ki? What happened to your back?" She said shocked.

"Lucy-Nee, you have to be careful she's coming after you, I mean Minerva and the people with her." I said with tears running down on my cheek.

"Did Minerva attacked you?" She said while healing my bruises.

"Yes and she took my keys, she said they need all of the celestial keys and ..... They need your power to work their plan." I said while holding Lucy-Nee's hand. "This bruises... No matter how many times you heal this.. It will forever leave a scar." I added.

"I.. Know... I can't believe this is happening, your skin is being scar by that woman." Lucy-Nee said while crying then I put my clothes on, and heard the door opened and saw the boys walking towards us.

Sting Pov.

We went inside the house and saw Lucy crying and Yukino was standing. We walked towards them then Yukino started walking.

"Yuki, whether you like it or not. You are staying here with us. Go to the room upstairs and rest." Lucy said with an angry look.

"But." Yukino started but was cut off by Lucy.

"NO>> BUTS.. Now go upstairs." She said. Clenching her fist.

"I understand." Yukino said putting her head down and started walking upstairs.

While Yukino was in the room, Lucy started talking.