Best Friend!

Lucy Pov.

I am now here outside of the guild together with Natsu, he asked me if he could talk to me so I immediately said yes, I already know what he wanted to talk to me, but I think it's time for us to talk. Before I walk out the door I feel everyone staring at me and Natsu, well Sting on the other hand is clearly jealous so I immediately talk to him using my telepathic.

"You don't have to be jealous you know." I said looking at him grinning then he looked like a tomato blushing. "I'm not jealous." He replied still blushing and this time it's red like Erza's hair, I smirked and walk out the guild. What can I do, he's just too cute to teased. Now back to reality I was facing Natsu and he was looking down on the ground maybe thinking how he could start the conversation but I just stood their ofcorse waiting for him to talk. Now he's playing his both finger circling it.

......................................................5 min later.........................................

OK it's been like 5 minutes already, I can't take this kind of silent. Well I'm not used for him to be silence to be honest so I sigh and started the conversation instead.

"Look ... I do forg..." Before I could finish my sentence he immediately look at me in the eyes and started talking like NON-STOP.

"No. No. NO. I know that you don't want anyone saying sorry to you but you see I just can't take the fact that it was my fault all those years, I didn't realized how lonely you were for the past 2 years after what happened in Aquarius...... I am not fit to be your best friend,, For all these years I have been thinking that I have to say sorry to you no matter what happened because you see..... Uhmmm.... It was me who brought you here in the guild and then I became your best friend but after Lisanna came back everything became dark and I forgot about you..... I am a shame to look at you .... I AM REALLY SORRY for everything.... I miss your smile, I miss going on a mission with you, I miss barging in your window I miss your angry expression and most of all I miss my best friend being around with me." He said then bowing... I am shocked I mean this is Natsu were talking about, the Natsu who were so dense. It's not like it was his fault everything so I started explaining to him everything.

No Ones Pov.

While Lucy and Natsu was having a conversation outside the guild everyone was curious so they were eavesdropping their conversation.

"Wooooow. Is this really Natsu? I mean our Natsu?" Says Erza widening their eyes by surprised.

"WHAT THE HELL? Why is he blushing?" Says Sting wanted to break their conversation now.

"Relax Sting, it's just for today .... That flamebrain won't touch your wife." Says Gray taking off his clothes.

"Grayyyy Samaaa. Your clothes." Says Juvia holding Gray's arm.

Natsu Pov.

"You know I was thankful that I meet you. Because you were the reason why I meet everyone, went on a mission with team Natsu, I was happy when you guys asked me to be part of your team. During the Tartarus fight, I was devastated because lost my very first family and friend.................. When I was little my dad didn't really cared about me, he never remember my birthday I was lonely all those years." She said now tearing up, I can't believe she's been through these terrible past.

"The day when you guys told me to quit the guild was my .. Birthday .. That's why I was really upset because it reminded me of my past.when I was little every birthday of mine I wasn't really sad entirely because of Aquarius. she always yelled at me but that was enough for me to realized that I have someone to talk to, well she was just upset because I always call her using my bath tub or the gold fish aquarium... Funny right? But I loved her she was my first key and the first person that talk to me." She added but what surprised me is when she look back at me and said.