Family

Lucy Pov.

Hmm. Uhhh.. I woke up in a bed feeling weird and I could feel someone was holding my hand, its warm and comforting. I look to my side and I saw Sting? What happened to me?

Flashback

I was in the Fairy Tail and everyone was happy, Then Wendy asked me if I was alright and then ..... I collapsed? So am I still here in the Fairy Tail?

End of Flashback.

"Lucy .... Your awake? Thanks god." Says Sting, he looks happy somehow but why is he here anyway? He's supposed to be in Sabertooth not here with me.

"Sting? What are you doing here?" I said getting up. Then I heard foots step walking towards us, then the room opened and I saw Yukino, Rogue, Lector, Frosch and everyone in Fairy Tail guild.

"Lucy-Nee, your awake." Yukino said while hugging me. I'm really confused right now why is everyone here?

"Uhmmm ... Why are you guys here? Aren't you supposed to be in the guild? Especially you Sting." I said while sitting up.

"What are you talking about? I'm here to bring you back." Sting said looking at me. What? Bringing me back? We already separated and he's bringing me back?

Sting Pov.

I can't believe she's pregnant with my child.

"Uhmmm, did you forgot that we separated a week ago? I'm not planning to go back there yet, I have mission to take care I need money to live so I'm not going back to the guild yet until my mission is finish. You guys go home first." She said, I was surprised when she said that we separated. I mean I know it was fault .

"Lucy, I know I did something terrible and I'm sorry but I am bringing you back. About separating I didn't mean it. And I won't allow you to go to a mission and you are living with me, I am your husband were not separating. Especially now that your with a child." I said which surprised her totally. The really reason that I decided to bring her back is because I loved her too much that I don't think I can live without her.

"How did you even know that I was pregnant ?" Lucy said holding her womb. I can't blame her if she's surprise..... Wait a second..

"You knew? That your pregnant? Why did you keep it from me?" I said looking at her shocked. What shocked me the most is when she answered my questions.

"Yes I know, 3 weeks ago. And I didn't tell you because your always with Minerva, and we separated so I decided to keep it from you." Lucy said.

"Yes, Lucy-Nee I have check everything and it's positive that your pregnant." Wendy said walking towards her.

"And the child needs both mother and father."Erza said blushing.

"That's right,, that's right.. you guys need to made up for the child sake at least." Cana said.

"Lucy, I love you and I will always tell you that.. I really miss you and I don't think I can live my self without you." I said to her while holding her hand.

"That's right Lulu.. Sting here was being a shit for a week without you.. He fell on the stairs, bump his head on the wall, I mean seriously he's crazy fun.. I mean forgive him already." Rogue said while laughing.. Great.. Now everyone was bursting laughing at me.

"What about Minerva?" Lucy said looking at me with those sad eyes again.. I don't know why I loved this woman too much, that it pains me looking at her with a sad impression. I made her look like this, it's all my fault.

"She's gone....... Frosch saw what happened on that day so he told us about Minerva atacking you and the fake act about you stabbing her. I'm sorry." I said, I am a shame looking at her.

"Oh.. So I guessed you learn your lesson huh... If you ever side another girl to me I won't hesitate to leave you sting. It hurts me every time your with another woman, I hate it watching you with another woman." Lucy said, giving me a chill. Well I do learn my lesson IDIOT me.

"Yes, I learned my lesson and am sorry." I told her looking at her eye to eye. After our talk we heard clapping, sobbing and cheering and we just realized that everyone was watching the whole scene right now.

Natsu Pov.

hmmm.. So they fought huh, I don't really get why hes siding another girl beside his wife but then again I don't have a right to talk about it,,,, my biggest priority right now is to talk to her. ...... Hmmmmm...... Hmmmmmm
----------SNAP----------
Shoot I was thinking too hard that I didn't realized everyone's gone back to their seat.... After that long thoughts I decided to talk to her I know that she doesn't want us to say sorry to her but then again when you think about it, I was the one who brought her here in the guilds and I was her best friend but didn't realized her struggle all those years when Aquarius died. I know I am so dense and Idiot, but I have feelings too you know.

I saw Sting walking out of the infirmary with a big grinned on his face, then I saw Yukino, Rogue and their exceeds walking towards him giving him a pat on a shoulder then Yukino hug him saying her congratulation.

>>>>IT'S TIME TO CELEBRATE<<<<< I heard everyone shouted, everyone seems so happy and enjoy this day well not just because Lucy came to tell us that she forgave us but this celebration was also because she's pregnant and were happy for her. I just hope that I could properly say sorry to her to be able for me to move on ... Partly it's because I miss her, I miss going on a mission with her, I miss her cooking food for us and I miss my bestfriend, how I wish I could turn back time. I was just gonna go to the infirmary when I hear everyone calling my name to join their conversation.

"Natsu!! Come here join us, we need to think of a baby name." Says Erza eating her strawberry cake as always.

I don't have a choice do I? I look back to where Luce is then walk towards the group, I was sitting beside Lisanna when the infirmary door opened and their Luce walking down the stairs, she looks beautiful as always... Wait what the hek am I thinking about? She's already married and pregnant too. 

"Oh Lucy, come here, come here, how are you feeling?" Says Mira and trust me you could see stars sparkling on her eyes.

"Oh, hmmm, what's the celebration for? And Mira can I get some milkshake?" She said, wow she smiled but I don't know why it's not the same as when were together and then again I am not one to talk about smile because since that day we were apart I don't smile like I used to. 

"What are talking about? This celebration is for you and Sting and ofcorse you can have your milk shake what a sec I will go make you one." Says Mira running to the bar.

Now she's sitting beside Sting, OK this is my chance to talk to her. I stood up on my seat and everyone was surprised that made them stop what they were doing. Erza stop eating her cake, Gray and Gajeel stop fighting, everyone was just looking at me walking towards Luce who stop drinking her milkshake. 

"Luce, can we talk?" I said with a stern face.

"Yeah sure." She said, well I'm not surprised if she won't say yes though... WAIT!! Yes? Did I heard it correctly? I look back at her trying to ask her again but she's now walking outside the guild so I guessed I heard her correctly so I followed her.

.........................................................................................

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN FAIRY TAIL.