Problem

Sabertooth Guild.

Everyone was drinking as always, some of them were swimming. Rogue, Yukino and Frosch was on the pool together with Sting and the rest of the Sabertooth people. Are you wondering where Lucy is? Well, she's at their house knitting a baby clothes. She's on her room sitting down, The cherry blossom tree will be held the next day but she knew that she couldn't go so she decided to wonder around buying some baby stuff. Sting told her that they can go together but Lucy told him that he need to be in the guild because he's the master.

Yukino Pov.

"Nee, Sting ... Are you excited that your finally having a baby with Lucy-Nee?" I asked Sting with a spark on my eyes.

"Of course I am, It's mine and Lucy's child." Sting replied. I giggled a bit, lost to my thoughts of Sting and Lucy-Nee together with their child.

"What about you two? When are you gonna have a baby? So that my child would have someone to play with." He said while grinning, Is he serious? Me and Rogue is not married, he never really told me that he wanted children. And beside were probably separating soon.

Rogue Pov.

I do wan't a child, thinking about it made me want to cuddle Yukino. But Yukino seems to be distancing herself to me as I was expected, she was still shocked on that day. I do love her, and I would be lying If I said I don't wanna touch her, because I do want to touch her so bad. I just don't know how I can explain to her about that day.

...................SILENCE.............

"I'll go meet Lucy-Nee." Yukino said rushing outside the pool.  Sting was laughing beside me.

"You know, I think Yukino wanted to have a child. Why can't you be honest of your self and tell her already." Sting laugh, patting my shoulder.

"Geezzz! I know already. I do want to have a child too, but it's just that were not married yet and she would probably rather to have a child after we got married." I said turning my back at him, I can't believe I just said that to him. I haven't really tell him about that day.

"Your problem is bloody easy, ask her to marry you then you can get married and have xxBeepxxx and then everyone would be happy." Sting said, seriously this guy never feel embarrassed about anything.

"Were already engage remember? IDIOT STING!?" I said to him, Sigh... He probably forgot already about it.

"Ohhh... That's right so what's the problem? You guys can just talk what day you will have your marriage." Sting said grinning.

"I get it already..... Enough about me what about you? Are you ready for tomorrow?" I said to him now were having a serious conversation.

Sting Pov.

Yukino and Rogue should get married already, I mean they've been together long enough to marry each other. I know that this past few days they haven't really talk to each other that much... I wonder what happened. I am really curious right now but then Rogue change the subject... Now I am really REALLY CURIOUS.... 

Yukino Pov.

I can't believe Sting said that to us, It's been too awkward between Rogue and I lately because of what happened last week on our mission... I really need someone to talk about this .. I don't know what to do anymore. Just then I was already at Sting and Lucy-Nee house so I knock on the door maybe she would be able to give me some advice of what to do.