Finally!

Lucy Pov.

It has been a year already, Minerva went for an S class mission for 4 years, she told me that she will be back when she's ready to face me and everyone again and this time as her childhood friend, Natsu and Lisanna got married after the fight and now they were expecting a baby in 7 months. Erza and Jellal, had their first baby boy Jez, he has Erza's hair and Jellal face. Levy and Gajeel is expecting a baby girl in 4 months. Gray and Juvia have their first baby born a month ago its a boy, it has Juvia's hair and Gray's eyes and nose. Mira and Laxus is expecting a baby boy next month. And as for me? Well I am on my 4th month. I haven't told anyone not even Sting because I'm scared that something like before will happen.

"Hey Lu-Chan.. Are you perhaps pregnant?" Said Levy.

Were here in my place the boys was drinking beer as always on the sofa while us girls is cooking in the kitchen.

"Well.. Yeah, I am" I said then suddenly we heard someone yelled.

"Hey Sting hurry." Jellal yelled. We look back to see Sting standing totally froze and shocked.

"We will leave you guys alone." Says Erza

......................................

Sting POV.

I look like a total Idiot standing here right now, she's pregnant? Why didn't she tell me?

"Sti.." Lucy started but I cut her off.

"How long have you know this?" I asked.

"2 Months now, I'm 4 months pregnant." She said.

2 months of lying? "Why didn't you tell me?" I said.

"I... I was scared that something like a year ago will happen, I don't want you to have a big expectation from it." She said, Damn it Lucy... I walk towards her and hug her.

"God Damn It Lucy... You need to tell me this kind of news, what if something happen to you, I won't just lose you but the baby as well." I said, now she's crying.

"I'm sorry." She said in a low voice.

"Don't do it again, tell me everything from now on. You understand? I love you and this baby your carrying." I said while kissing her, she finally smile.> I thought<

"It's partyyyyyyyyy." We heard Natsu from the outside, and everyone was eavesdropping our whole conversation. I opened the door which revealed everyone.

"Let's go back to our cooking." Juvia said while walking inside the kitchen together with the rest of the girls.

..............................................................................

Sorry guys I have to end it here... This is my last chapter hope you guys love this story. :D