Chapter 2

Ellie's POV
I'm on the plane around 10am.  All I can think about is Tony, McGee, Gibbs, Ducky, Jimmy, and Abby. The good times we had and how I was letting go of the good and the bad memories. "Please fasten your seat belts and prepare for landing" comes over the airplanes intercoms.
45 minutes later
We land and disembark from the plane.  I head to baggage claim and head out. "Are you Ellie Bishop" a female detective says walking up to me seeing my NCIS badge "yeah" I respond "I'm Detective Erin Lindsay this is my partner Jay Halstead" Erin says shaking my hand then Jay does the same. "Our boss had us pick you up to bring you down to the district." Jay says as we all hop in the car.
15 minutes later
"We're here." Erin says as we all get out.  We walk in and up the stairs where Jay puts his hand on the palm scanner. "Ohh you'll be filling out paperwork for that" Jay says as we walk up to the common room for intelligence. "Bishop my office" Voight says "you've been here for less than a minute and your already being called to the principals office" a young detective says as I go into his office. "So your former NSA and NCIS go properly introduce your self the your new coworkers detective bishop" Voight says throwing me my new Chicago badge. "Hey so I'm the new detective in your unit, my name is Ellie Bishop, I'm former NSA who then worked for NCIS in DC and am now here" I say "welcome to the Unit, I'm Antonio" Antonio says shaking my hand. "Adam" that young detective who thought I got sent to the principals office says "Atwater" "Olinsky" "mouse" "nice to meet you all, can't wait to work with you guys" I say. Sitting down at the desk Voight points at.