Chapter 3

Ellie's POV
"So former NSA ha" Jay says with a curious facial expression, as I am putting my stuff in, and on my desk. "Yeah that's how I got started with NCIS" I respond. "What do you mean" Erin asks. "I was working for the NSA, and predicted a breach in security in full details and exactly how it went down. The boss of that team NCIS special agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs, because of That decided to keep me around. Any more questions" "are you good with computers" mouse asks. "Yeah but not as good as McGee" I say sadness coming to my face as I look down to the floor. "Who's McGee" Antonio asks. "Timothy McGee, one of the best computer guys at NCIS who was actually my partner most of the time" I say "Then there's Anthony DiNozzo the annoying one, who's the office clown, and hits on every laddie that happens to pass by." "Sounds like you Adam" Jay says laughing "And your boss  Leroy Jethro Gibbs" "he's like family when I've had a rough day we would have dinner and work on the boat in his basement he's also got so may rules it's hard to keep track" I say pulling out my laptop. "What are some of the rules" Adam asks "Im an example of rule 18 which is It's better to ask forgiveness than ask permission. I didn't ask to leave I just did. They'll forgive me over time. And if you break a rule you get a slap on the back of the head" I say plugging in my laptop into the computer on my desk. I turn it on and there's a red number 1 on the blue envelope icon. "By the descriptions of your coworkers am I right when I assume Anthony  got them the most" Adam asks "yeah and if he was your boss you would be in the same place from what I've seen so far" I say opening the email. 
It's from Abby. I open it and start to read it.
"Dear Bishop,
If you don't know already it's Abby. I was wondering how you are doing, I mean I know it's only been a day and a half but it feels like it's been a life time. We miss you so much. We're getting a replacement but I want you to come back. Since Christmas is coming up in a week McGee, Tony, Gibbs, Ducky, Jimmy, and I are gonna come visit you in Chicago for Christmas. All of us want to meet your new team, Bishop we miss you. And Gibbs not being tech savvy and not knowing how to us email, he wanted me to tell you he let you keep your badge in case you wanted to come back to NCIS.
~ Abby"
"I miss you to abbs" I say mumbling under my breath but Antonio hears. "Who's Abbs" "Abby Sciuto the awesome, weird lab tech" I say as I respond to the email "ok" I respond with and press send.