Chapter 9

Jays POV
"Mom, dad can I talk alone with Uncle Jay" Riley asks "actually were going to go home to get some sleep since Jay is here." Owen says, his wife leaving the room with him. "What's up kid" I ask "they you know tricked me." "Who are we talking about" "my boyfriend and his friends" "what did they do" "since my parents were out of town, I had them come over, little did I know he was involved with sex traffickers. They were using me" Riley says crying into my arms. "Your ok no one can hurt you now" I say "they were waiting to transport me" Riley says crying "the thing that matters most is your safe now" I say embracing Riley in my arms. "Jay will you stay here with me" "sure sweetie" "do my parents have to know" "about this, yes so they can help you move forward and cope with the emotions, yes but I'm here every step of the way" I say as I lay next to Riley. "Any stories about working with intelligence you can tell me about" Riley asks "well once I was working and I  became acquainted with a serial killer who was also a pedofile, he killed my ex high school girlfriends younger brother. He was killed, murdered and I was of course the number one suspect" "did you do it" "no his father killed him after a argument turned into a fight and then well you know." I say as Riley dozzes of to sleep.
"Good morning sleepy head" Erin says. "Her parents are on there way." Erin says "Jay please don't tell them" Riley begs "it's for the best" I say as Riley starts to cry. "It's going to be fine, they won't get mad" I say as I embrace Riley in my arms.  She was in my arms for about 10 minutes that's when her parents arrived.