C.C Imagine

You're walking home from your friends house; You had spent the day away from CC because he said he had band stuff and you weren't prepared to stay indoors on your own. You were going to be back slightly earlier than expected because you started getting an uneasy feeling in your stomach, but you really weren't sure what it was. Either way, you arrived outside your house and noticed a light was on; was CC back already? Slowly you approach the door, and that feeling in the pit of your stomach builds up, and becomes more of a bother. You try to ignore it, and push down on the handle to find that the door is already unlocked so CC must be in. You quietly enter in case he was working on some music or the other guys were round. You heard noises from the living room where the door was pushed closed which you though was odd, so you slowly walked over and opened the door. What you saw next shocked you to your core. CC, your one true love had a girl on his lap who pushing her tongue down his throat. What shocked you the most wasn't the fact it was happening, but the fact that CC was joining in, not even attempting to push her off or tell her its wrong. A small sob escaped your lips and the girls vision snapped round to meet you, and pure fear took over her facial expressions. CC looked round to see what was bothering her, and as he saw you he froze up, guilt filling his eyes. "Y/N? What... this isn't what it looks like" he stutters, carefully standing up as he placed the other girl on the floor. For some reason, you didn't blame her; You don't know her and she doesn't know you, she probably doesn't know that you and CC are even dating. "I..." you were lost for words; how could you react to this? You loved CC, he was your everything, your life... your savior. You didn't know what to do, and you were feeling really awkward standing there, so you ran upstairs. CC called after you but you ignored him and ran into your shared room, slamming the door shut behind you so he couldn't get in. "Please let me in, let me explain" he muttered from the other side of the door. You ignored him which hurt; he sounds so broken but how can you listen to him? Your mind kept replaying what you walked in on.

After a while of silence you heard footsteps walk down the stairs, and then there was the muttering of CC asking the girl to leave, and she didn't protest; she obviously realized what was going on. You threw some stuff that you might need into a bag and wrote a note saying you love him but you need some space before quietly creeping down the stairs and out the front door. On your way out you didn't hear anything other than CC's sighs of frustration, so he didn't hear you leave which you were thankful for. You pulled out your phone and rang Jake, knowing that he would comfort you. "Y/N? Hey whats up?" he asked in his usual cheery tone. "I need your advice" you rush out with a sigh as you run your hand through your hair. "Oh okay, is everything alright?" he asks, panic slowly beginning to take over his voice. "Not really Jake, I... I walked in on CC with someone and, I've walked out" you sigh. "Shit! Are you being serious!" he questioned, clearly not wanting to believe your words. "Yeah, i still cant get my head round it. I'm going to go and stay at that small motel near Ashley's place for a while" you continue. "You know, you can always stay here, there's always room for you" he suggests; no matter what was happening, you could always turn to Jake, but not with this. "Thanks Jake, but we both know that CC will check your place first" you reply with a slight laugh. "That's true, well if you change your mind, i'm just a phone call away" he replied; you could practically hear the smile in his voice. "Thank you Jake, well i'd better go. Please don't tell CC where i am, i need some space" you ask and he agree's and says his goodbyes before you hang up.

A few hours pass by and you haven't moved or done anything other than cry your heart out. Right now, you could do with the company of Jake, or even CC, but you just need someone to tell you that what you saw wasn't real and that CC still loves you, but instead you're sat on your own in a motel with your head in your hands. A knock at the door pulls you out of your thoughts; who could that be? "Hello?" you call, but they just knock again. You get up and straighten yourself out rather quickly, wiping away the eyeliner that now smudges your cheeks. You open the door and instantly a pair of arms wrap around your body. You look up and see CC's sad expression. "Y/n, please hear me out" he pleads. You step out of his grip and pull a sad smile before walking over to the bed and sitting down. He closes the door, but stays standing. "I'm so sorry. I love you, i really do! I haven't been thinking right lately, there was a rumor going around, i started to believe it. I know that's stupid, but its the truth. Please forgive me" he says, almost breaking down into tears like you had a few hours ago. "What Rumor?" you question, your voice dry and scratchy. "There was a rumor about you and Jake and i believed it. I know i shouldn't have because i know how loyal he is, and he has Ella, but the other night i went to a bar, had some drinks and met that girl. I swear though, i love you more than anyone, i can tell by whats happened tonight that it was the wrong thing to do. Jake was pretty pissed at me when i asked him if he knew where you are. For the record he said sorry he ended up telling me because he wanted you to be okay, and he said he knew you wouldn't be without me. I'm so sorry, its all my fault, i'm such a fucking idiot sometimes" he rushed out, sliding down the wall. "CC, it's my fault, i'm so sorry" you mutter as you stare down at your feet. "What? Y/N don't be so ridiculous. I'm the one who cheated and I'll never forgive myself, i don't expect you to forgive me either" he sighs. You had been thinking about this since it happened. You love him, you would do anything for him, including forgive him. "Promise you won't do it again" you mumble. "I promised that to myself the second you left the house. I heard you leave, but i figured you needed space" he laughed lightly still not looking up. Without hesitation you threw yourself a him, lacing your arms around his shoulders. "I'm sorry Y/N. I love you" he whispers into your ears as he pulls you into his chest. "I love you too. Just please, never leave me" you mutter into his shoulder. He responds by pressing his lips to yours in a fast motion so that you couldn't pull away. "Never in a million years".